7-Eleven dates back to 1927 when it was first started 1927. They are a convenience store that began by functioning and remaining open 24 hours a day. They are known for incorporating frequent innovations including their iconic Slurpee.
With more than 8000 stores in the United States alone, 7-Eleven is a place of plentiful jobs. Currently, their site announces an increased need for workers and they want to hire more than 5000 employees all at once.
7-Eleven job application Online Process
For 7-Eleven job application, you will need to go online to their career page to choose the job you wish to apply for;
- Once you are on their page, you can immediately start searching by adding the location and the kind of job you are searching for.
- Their featured jobs also appear on the same page when you scroll down.
- Add your location, category, position type, and brand from the dropdown to filter out the right featured jobs for yourself. Once you find out your featured job, click on the Apply Now tab on the right side of the advertisement. You will move to a page where you will have to add your email ID.
- After you click on the next option after adding your email, you will move to a page where you must enter your basic information. You can also click on any of the links in the left-hand corner to derive your details.
- Add your preferred name followed by your phone number, address, referring employer’s details, and desired shift details alongwith your education details, previous work experience details, and the most recent work experience.
- After filling out every segment, click on the Submit Application tab.
- Sign and date your application to complete it at this point.
- Add your details as needed on the next page to keep moving through the application.
You are almost about to complete your 7-Eleven job application and once you added all the prompts move on to submit it.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements will vary from one job position to another and from one country to another. However, the basic 7-Eleven job application requirements for filling up a job with 7-Eleven include the following;
- You must be able to provide a valid identity card for the country you want to work in.
- Your educational certificates must be shown as and when required.
- Include all your previous work experiences, even if they are not in the same professional line.
- If you are being referred by your current employer, you will have to add their details.
- You also need to inform if the applicant is happy with them contacting their current employer if they are still in a job.
Who is Eligible?
You will need to be eligible in different ways for a job with them and for each job and country you will have different eligibility criteria.
Some common 7-Eleven job application eligibility that remains the same for every job include;
- You need to be a minimum 18-year-old and above to fulfill a job position with them.
- Applicants will need to add their permanent address, a valid phone number, and email address.
- You must inform them if you have a valid work permit to work in a country that is not the country of your citizenship.
- Also, add if you will need future VISA or work permit extensions from the employers.
- Several jobs might need basic computer knowledge from their employees.
- Some jobs might require some strenuous physical needs. You need to agree to the terms to get the job. Few such challenges in some positions might include;
- Standing in the job for long hours
- Lifting heavy weights
- Taking up night shifts, weekends, or holidays
Salaries vary from one job type to another, differ between countries, prior job experience, and education of the workers. You will also have to get a good annual rating to get good pay in your job.
The lowest minimum wage is $8 per hour.
7 Eleven Job Benefits
Your job benefits will include the following segments.
- Career growth is immensely promoted within their company.
- Full-time employees can get health plans with higher deductions. Optional HSA and copay style plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield is known widely among their employees. Also with medical coverage, you can get prescription drug coverage.
- A vision plan is also available for all those who work with them.
- You can also take a dental plan by choosing one from the two available plans- a preferred provider organization (PPO) and a prepaid dental plan.
- The employees can also take up the (401) k plans within 3 months from employment.
- An AD&D plan (Occupational Accidental Death and Dismemberment) is also available for all employees.
Can you work at 7-11 at 16?
You have to be above 21-year-old for 7-Eleven job applications to work at their stores. You cannot work with them anywhere below that age range. The reason is that the stores are permitted to sell alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
How much does 7-eleven pay per hour?
The starting salary for most job positions is on an average of $10 per hour. It rises and differs from one job to another.
7-Eleven jobs have some of the best benefit offerings and if you need a job with them, read this article to find out more.