Every small business suffered a heavy loss during COVID-19. Those businesses, which suffered the loss more, could not make up a healthy turnover and that led to several other complications in the business.
However, with the growing need for some external cash flow, over a period, grants became a prominent refuge for many businesses as they offered enough money to pull out people of their stressed-out state.
Especially under-represented entrepreneurs struggled more than others and many grants began focusing their money on such a group of individuals. Such a grant came up with Antares Reach Grant.
What is Antares Reach Grant Program?
The Antares Reach grant is ready to provide $20000 to small-scale business owners from marginalized communities. If they are preparing for the next growth stage of their business, this amount can come in handy.
The applications placed are to be reviewed by a special committee that will run thorough scrutiny for finding out the businesses that most need the grant sanction.
Who is Eligible for Antares Reach Grant?
Eligibility for the Antares Reach Grant includes the following:
- Your business needs to be a profit-oriented business where 51% of the business is owned by the following segments of the community:
- People of color
- Disabled individuals
- People who held military positions in the past
- If the business owner demonstrated a support requirement.
- The business owner has plans to move ahead in life.
- USD revenue of less than $5 million should be the company’s turnover annually.
- If someone has received the grant, they will also be eligible to receive an additional amount of $5000 grant which is an unrestricted pay mode. It will be given as part of the post-grant completion report.
What are the Application Requirements?
Applicants were required to fulfill the following conditions for the Antares Reach grant as the application is now closed.
- Individuals need to be 18 years old for applying for the grant and 19 years in Alabama and Nebraska.
- You need to be a legal resident of either these 50 states or Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia.
- EIN/TIN verification will become a need along with the address.
- A government-approved ID card is essential to move ahead with the Antares grant application.
- Your SSN will be of prime benefit to proceed with the Antares Reach grant.
- You have a good standing with the law and your financial gains.
Antares Reach grant program Application Online Process
The Antares Reach grant program is currently not open for applicants as the date of application was from 6th June 2022 to 15th July 2022. Moreover, you can visit Hello Allice and then click on the grants and then on the Antares for fresh dates.
However, if you wish to know the brief process, you can note down the process as given here.
- First, create an account for yourself or login into an account if you already have one.
- The Antares Reach Grant is all about entering your personal information including your name, address, and other details.
- In the next section, include the details about your business like its name, address, and other essential information.
- Add more about your company’s income in the next segment including your previous year’s annual turnover.
- Essentially incorporate information about the partners and also specify the reason why you need the money.
- Enter why and how you plan to progress your company ahead and in what ways.
The benefits of the Antares Reach Grant will include the following benefits;
- The monetary benefit Antares Reach Grant will receive will be a sum of $20,000.
- An additional $5000 will also come in handy for those who choose the Antares Reach Grant Program.
- If you complete the post-grant report you will be eligible for the additional $5000 and if you don’t complete it you will not be eligible for this further support.
- The Antares Reach Grant program will give you a recognition platform on Hello Alice, GEN, or capital platforms.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Is Antares Reach Grant Legit?
Antares Reach Grant is a legitimate scheme and is sponsored by the well-known Antares Capital in association with Hello Alice.
How long does Grant program Application Process takes?
After submission of the application form, it almost takes 3-6 months to get the grant.
What is Antares Grant Contact number?
Their contact number is 416 868 4075 and if and when you wish to contact them, calling this number will help you reach a person who can help you with your issues.
The Antares grant is one of the platforms that work best for individual businesses and also for the ones where 51% of the business is owned by a community that struggled hard. If you are interested in the Antares Grant, it must be only next time if it opens up for people in the next season.