H&M jobs are in high demand across countries due to their employee-friendly rules & regulations. With six different brands namely H&M Other Stories, Weekday, Monki, Cheap, Monday, Weekday, and COS, H&M is operational since 1947. Initially, they began by selling women’s clothing lines but then they opened fishing and hunting equipment stores and thereby men’s clothing lines followed.
Customers can find almost every kind of clothing variety with them including suits, patio decorative items, undergarments, clothes for your newborn, and even sportswear and they cover clothing lines for both men and women.
Individuals can get different kinds of jobs with 3500+ H&M stores in different locations around the world and over the years they have supported employment at all their stores together. The work environment is sustainable and offers entry-level jobs and also advanced-level jobs with a good salary and ample growth opportunities.
How to Apply for H&M job application?
Currently, they have 3004 open positions in 76 different countries. To search for jobs, visit the given link https://career.hm.com/us-en/.
- Once you are on the career page, you must click on the Search tab to start your job search with H&M.
- Use your work area or location to search for the role you want to apply for.
- Choose the position in the location of your choice and click on the job role to expand it.
- You can go through the job role, key responsibilities, and application requirements for the job role.
- Once you are satisfied with their job role and other details, click on the Apply tab to start the application process. You can upload your resume and fill in the details or else apply via LinkedIn, SmartProfile, or Indeed.
- Fill in the necessary information and then move to the next section to complete the information in those segments.
- Click on the Submit the application link to finish your application.
Also Read: How to Apply for Harris Teeter Job?
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements for the H&M stores include the following;
- One needs to have the required qualifications if one wants to get a job. Some positions, however, do not have any particular educational requirements except a school degree. For those jobs, you can apply even if you don’t have any specific qualifications.
- Most of their jobs are teamwork. To better perform, one needs to be a team player in their job role.
- Whichever city or country they are in, individuals need to present a suitable identifying document.
- Some jobs might require previous experience.
- Others might need an excellent hold overwritten and oral English language skills.
Who is Eligible H&M Job?
You are eligible for H&M Job Application if you have the following fulfilled criteria;
- One must be 18 years old and above as most of their job positions are open to individuals who are 18 years or above. However, some positions are open to 16-year-olds as well even though they are rarer.
- One needs to have a valid address, telephone number, and email address for reaching out for different kinds of communications.
- All of their staff must be skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word and must be computer literate with training in the right skillsets.
- Cross-functional working capacity is also a must for those who apply for their jobs.
Salaries are competitive and people get paid as per their ranks. Somewhere from $13 per hour for a PT sales advisor to $30+ for store managers is how they are paid. Most often people do not have complaints about the hourly payout rates as the company fixes them at par with the market rates.
Also Read: How to Apply for Waffle House Job?
H&M Job Application: Benefits
There are several H&M job benefits that sum up their positions.
|Health and Insurance benefits||1. Health benefits including dental & optical bill coverage.|
2. Insurance coverage for different levels of workers
|Professional helps for different fields||For freshers, there are adequate training facilities and even tuition|
|Vacation and leave benefits||1. Each year of work adds a new extra leave to your calendar|
2. Industry-standard vacation periods and paid time off
3. Sick leaves and emergency leaves
|Perks and other advantages||25% employee discounts for the entire employee family for different types of purchases|
|Family & Parenting benefits||1. Maternity & Paternity leave facilities|
2. Extended unpaid leave provisions
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it hard to get a job at H&M?
Depending on your skill sets and the required skills if there is a mismatch, you might find it hard to get a job with them. However, if you are a good fit with ample references, you might find a good number of jobs suiting you and coming your way.
How to Check H&M Application Status?
If you stay in the vicinity of the store, you can go in and inquire with the hiring manager to find out more about the interview.
You can also call your store to find out about your application status.
If you work in such shopping outlets and want to work with them also, try finding you more details about H&M jobs from this article.