The Pag-IBIG Salary Loan is a cash loan intended to assist our members in times of immediate financial need.
In as little as two days, members can borrow up to 80 percent of their Pag-IBIG Regular Savings.
What is pag-ibig salary loan online application?
The Pag-IBIG M Loan is a cash loan to aid qualified Pag-IBIG Funds with immediate financial needs. Virtual Pag-IBIG allows members to transact with the agency online and includes a live chat function available 24/7.
How to apply for a pag-ibig salary loan online application 2021?
- Fill out the online forms on the website with all of the essential information. Filling out the form requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader. In terms of signatures, people who have printers can physically sign the form and then scan it. Those who do not have access to a printer can just print the completed application.
- Save the completed form as a PDF file.
- Send the completed form, along with one photo ID, to Pag-IBIG or to the firm representative who is in charge of handling Pag-IBIG loan applications.
- Please submit a copy of your Loyalty Card Plus, Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card, both the front and back portions, along with your application.
What are the requirements for a pag ibig salary loan?
- Photocopies of two government-issued ID cards with a photo and signature.
- Payslips from the most recent pay period, comparable to one month’s income
- The Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application form has been duly completed.
- Access to the following information about the employer:
- The signature of the office manager or authorized representative is required.
- Name of the company or employer
- GSIS or SSS identification number
- Agency Codes and Branch Codes are two different things.
How to check virtual pag-ibig loan status?
By going to www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and clicking on the Virtual Pag-IBIG, For Members link on the main menu, you may simply access the Virtual Pag-IBIG with just your smartphone or computer and an internet connection.
How to download the pag ibig loan form?
- Open the template in the editor by clicking Get Form or the template preview.
- Begin filling in the essential information in the available fields.
- Select responses in the list boxes using the cross or checkmarks in the upper toolbar.
- Use the Circle symbol for more Yes/No questions.
- Repeatedly check the document for accuracy.
- The icon represents the current date.
- Sign the document electronically for legal effect. Place your signature anywhere you need it by selecting Sign -> Add New Signature and typing, drawing, or uploading an image of it.
- Use the Done button to submit the form after filling it out.
- You can download, save to the cloud, print, or share it right from the editor itself.
How long does a virtual pag-ibig loan application Take?
You will have access to your Virtual Pag-IBIG account within three (3) business days.
Can I apply for a pag ibig salary loan online?
Yes, You can apply for the pag ibig salary loan online.