What is the IIT jam 2022 application?
IIT Jam 2022 is an entrance exam for all the aspirants of Phds and MSC students and some other postgraduate degrees which the IIT’s provide. This is a computer-based entrance exam that all candidates must undertake who wish to be a part of the IIT.
This exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 13th and has certain criteria which every student must fulfill. This entrance exam is also the exam for integrated postgraduate programs which is again offered by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
How to get IIT jam application form 2022?
If you wish to apply for the IIT Jam application for the year 2022 then all you need to do is go to the official website and download the form. There you will also get details regarding the exam and the dates are also available. Thus to download the form visit “jam.iitr.ac.in” and fill your application.
How to apply/fill IIT jam application form?
As you visit the official website and go to the section where you see your form fill all that is required and submit the application. Unlike any other job, exam, or form this form also needs to be filled similarly.
Application form fees
For the fees also you can look into the official website. The fees for the female candidates of other categories, SC, ST, PwD will be rupees 750 for one paper and rupees 1050 for two papers. While candidates of all other categories will have to pay rupees 1500 for one paper and rupees 2100 for all the other categories.
IIT jam 2022 eligibility criteria documents are required for the IIT jam application form.
The eligibility criteria for the IIT 2022 are as follows:-
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree
- Students belonging to the General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category must have an aggregate CGPA/CPI of a minimum of 55% or 5.5/ 10 and this must be without rounding off.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST and PwD category must be 50 5 and 5.0/10 without rounding off.
- While calculating the CGPA/CPI all subjects will be taken into account including language subjects and other subsidiary subjects as well.
- Any foreign student having an Indian national degree is also applicable for the exam but it may differ with regards to the institution’s policy.
Documents that one needs are as follows:-
- Graduation mark sheet
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Active email id
- Active phone number
- Caste certificate (if applicable for the same)
- Scanned colored photograph passport size
- Photo ID proof
How to edit the IIT jam application form?
The correction will take place in October/November 2021 and the process is as follows:-
- Go to the official website
- Enter with login details
- Tap on the submit option
- As you have logged in successfully go to the “change persona data” option
- Make changes
- Pay any fee if required