SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC MTS application is the application to apply for the role of the SSC Multi Tasking Staff through the Staff Selection Portal. Individuals who apply for the SSC MTS role will be placed and get jobs in various government offices and ministries throughout the country.
The SSC or the Staff Selection Commission has been recruiting individuals for government jobs for a very long time. It is a very well-known organization that operates under the Government of India. With the improved digital interface and infrastructure, you can now apply to the SSC MTS exam virtually through their official website.
How to SSC MTS application form download?
Downloading the SSC MTS application form is a very simple procedure. This is because the Staff Service Commission vacancy and application forms are very easily available on the internet to download. Thus to download the SSC MTS application form you can follow these steps:
- Go to the “Google Search” option and type SSC MTS application form download.
- After this, you will see a notice pdf in your search result. Click on that.
- The SSC MTS form will open on the web.
- Go to the right-hand corner of the page and click on the Download option to download the form.
How to apply SSC MTS application form?
To apply to the SSC MTS application form 2021 you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- On opening the Home Page you will find a section to Register or Login.
- As a new user, you will need to Register with your information, verify your mobile number and email id and then log in.
- After logging in you can select the MTS application form to start with your application.
How to check SSC MTS application status?
To check the SSC MTS application status you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of SSC by clicking on this link https://ssc.nic.in/.
- After this login to the portal with your respective log-in credentials.
- On successfully logging in you will be able to see all your applications on the left side of the page.
- Select on the MTS application and then select the “Application Status” tab to view your status.
SSC MTS application form last date
The last date for the Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff or SSC MTS application form 2021 was 21st March 2022.
The documents required for the SSC MTS application form are as follows:
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Identity.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
What is the SSC MTS Exam Date?
The SSC MTS Exam Date for the year 2020 is 20th October 2021 for the first paper, and 21st October 2021 for the second paper. The exam date for the 2021 exam is yet to be announced.
What are the cut-off marks for SSC MTS?
The cut-off for general category students is 110.50. Similarly, for students belonging to the OBC, SC, and ST category, the cut-offs are 101, 100.50, and 87 respectively.
Is the SSC MTS exam canceled?
Yes, the SSC MTS exam has happened canceled as per the official notification issued on 25th June 2021.
Is SSC MTS admit card released?
Since the SSC MTS 2021 examination has been canceled as per official notification by the Government of India and SSC, the admit card for the 2021 examination has not yet been released.