Athleta is a store that brings clothes for today’s women. Every form of innovative clothing can be found with them. You simply can go online and shop from there or you can shop from their offline stores. With more than 200 stores across the United States, you have a lot of clothes to choose from.
It was founded in 1998 and was meant to design the world of athletic women. The best part of this shopping outlet is its credit card. If you have their credit card, you move a step ahead with them as you keep enjoying discounts, sales, and offers effortlessly with them.
To get an Athleta credit card, you need to apply for it.
Steps for Athleta credit card application
To apply for the Athleta credit card, here’s the process you must follow.
Step 1: Click on the given link https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=ATHLETAA to start the application process.
Step 2: Add your mobile number and SSN to start the application process.
Step 3: Fill in the basic information in the form and add the name, address, email, and phone number. Add the SSN, birthdate, and net income.
Step 4: If you have an authorized user, you need to enter the details here.
Step 5: Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box and then pressing the Submit tab.
Once you press the Submit tab, your application will be submitted to the concerned places.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements are common to other credit cards but still, you need to fulfill them.
- You must be able to show a valid SSN or ITIN.
- Your annual income or net income proof needs to be kept handy with you and must produce when asked.
- You must have a valid US address and not just a simple P.O box address.
- You must be creditworthy and must possess a decent credit score.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible you must have the following.
- A valid email ID
- You must have a phone number registered under your name.
- The applicant must be a major in their state when applying for the credit card.
Annual fees & Credit Limit
The annual fee for the credit card is zero and the credit limit is completely dependent on the individual’s creditworthiness.
There are several benefits of having this credit card.
- The credit card has zero fraud liability.
- The Athleta credit card reports to all the three major bureaus.
Pros & Cons
- There is no annual fee for using a credit card.
- The credit card reports to multiple bureaus so it is a great way to build up credit.
- You can use the Athleta Visa credit card everywhere and anywhere a VISA credit card is accepted.
- Average APRs are higher than normal for credit cards.
- They charge a foreign transaction fee of around 3%.
- They do not offer any form of sign up bonus.
Can you use Athleta credit card at Old Navy?
The Athleta credit card can be used at Old Navy since it is a VISA card and is accepted in many places including all GAP affiliated stores like Old Navy.
Where can I use my Athleta credit card?
Since it is a VISA credit card, you can use it everywhere a VISA credit card is accepted.
Here’s what you need to know about the Athleta credit card application and if you are planning to take one, you can take it given it is a VISA card. It can help you almost everywhere and anywhere a VISA credit card is accepted.