Avant grants its consumers an unsecured credit card that adds to people’s experience with the Fintech company. The credit card offers help in building a credit score as you work your way up on the credit metrics.
There is no requirement to provide a security deposit while claiming your credit card. It has an annual fee that is almost half of what is charged by other unsecured credit cards. You also do not need to make any security deposit when applying for a credit card.
Few essentials you need to know about credit cards.
|Avant credit card
|Late Payment Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|No fee is mentioned
|Cash Advance Fee
|3% or $10 whichever is greater
How to login to Avant credit card dashboard?
If you have a credit card from Avant, you might also be having an online account with them. If you are not having an account, you can create one by referring to this segment.
To log in, use your username and password as you do on any other site. Choose to click the login button to sign in after entering your credentials.
If you still do not have an online account with them while you have their credit card, you must follow the below process to register yourself an account.
Step 1: Visit my.avantmoney.ie. Now, press on the tab that reads, not registered yet on the above screenshot.
Step 2: Once you are on the new page, you can see two options in front of you-
- Register with your credit card number which means you must already have your credit card with them.
- If you do not know your registered credit card number, you can also register with your credit card account number.
- For registering with your credit card number, you must enter all this essential information.
- Credit card number
- Expiry date
Press the Continue tab to verify your identity and to select your login details. If you have a credit card from them, you can use this option.
- For the next credit card registration option, you must enter your account number and birth date in the given spaces. Further, press the continue tab to add more information about it to complete the registration.
How to Pay Avant credit card Bill payment?
To pay the credit card bill online and offline, you must refer to the below sections.
Online payment can be done using the process mentioned below.
- Login to the account by completing the login process.
- Visit the Payment method segment and go to the Pay Bills option.
- Include your billing details and also your current account details in the specified sections. The routing number and account number of your current account need to be added in the given spaces.
- Press on the Pay Bill tab to pass the payment through your payment gateway.
- Once done, you will get a confirmation mail in your email about the payment.
- You can also do recurring payments by setting up the automatic payment process through the use of your current account.
To pay your bill offline, you can either call them up or mail them at the address mentioned below.
Payment mailing address & Phone number
The payment mailing address is
LLC / PO Box 1429 / Carol Stream,
Send your payment details to the address above in the form of a check or money order alongwith your credit card bill.
If you want to pay offline by calling them, use 855-752–7012 to make the payment. Once you are in the call, you will either have to follow the prompts to make the payment or call a live representative to make the payments. Keep your credit card information and your payment account details close by to use them when prompted to do so.
Credit card brings about different benefits for their users.
- You may have an average credit score but might still qualify for the credit card.
- Improving your credit score is possible by using a credit card.
- The Avant credit card does not offer any foreign transaction fee on the card.
- You do not have to pay any security deposits.
- The credit limit is within an appropriate range when you consider building your credit score through an unsecured credit card.
Customer Service Number
You can reach customer service in four ways;
|Mode to reach customer service
|Through your account by using the contact form.
|Avant Support Page
222 N. LaSalle St., Suite 1600
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Does Avant credit card have a grace period?
You have a 10-day grace period to pay off your month’s bill for Avant.
How much does Avant credit card give you?
The credit limit for Avant is fixed somewhere from $300 to $1000.
What credit bureau does Avant use?
Avant reports to Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. As these are the major credit bureaus of the United States, you can gain, if you pay your bills regularly.
If you are an Avant credit cardholder, you should read the information given above to understand more about the credit card’s payment and login process.