The Capitec credit card application is a rollout to issue credit cards by the Capitec Bank. The Capitec Bank is a well-known retail Bank in South Africa. As per the records till 2017, the Capitec Bank was South Africa’s second-largest bank with a power-packed customer base of 120,000 customers opening new accounts every month.
It allows its customers to get a credit of up to R250 000 with a service charge of just R40 per month. The customers of Capitec Bank can now apply for credit cards online and use them to make various kinds of online payments for shopping etc.
How to apply for Capitec Credit Card online Application?
To apply to the credit card of the Capitec Bank, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the online portal of Capitec Bank.
- When the home page of Capitec Bank opens, you will see the tab on the middle of the screen that says “Apply Now”.
- This will be under the heads Credit Card. Click on the tab “Apply Now”.
- You have to follow 3 steps to apply:
- Personal Information.
- Verify who you are.
- Get your results.
- Then click on “Submit”.
What are the Application Requirements?
The requirements to apply for the Capitec Banks credit card are as follows:
- The applicant must be of a minimum age of 18 and must show an original identification document.
- The applicants must be able to show their latest salary slips.
- Additionally, the applicants also need to, show their stamped bank statement with the last 3 salary credit.
How to check Capitec Credit Card Online Application Status?
To check the Capitec Credit Card application status follow these steps:
- Go to the Capitec page by clicking on the above link.
- Then login to the credit card application page by providing login credentials.
- Then select “Application Status” to check the same.
How to qualify for a Capitec card?
To qualify for the Capitec credit, card the individual must be earning a minimum of R5000 and R10000 if self-employed. Apart from this the applicants for the Capitec Card should be able to make the required fees that include institution fees of R100, monthly service charges of R40, and interest rates ranging from 7% to 17.50% based on individual credit profile.
Can I apply online for the Capitec card?
Yes, you can apply for the Capitec credit by following the above-mentioned steps.