What is castcertificatewb.gov.in application?
The Backward Classes Welfare Department is a Department under the West Bengal Government that works to sustainably develop the people of West Bengal who belong to the caste categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
How to caste certificate application form download?
To download the caste certificate application form, you will have to fill it first. Ideally, the whole process is available online and there is no way to download a caste certificate. But if you want to have a copy of it, you can follow the below steps.
- Click on the Ctrl+P option.
- You can save a PDF by clicking on the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Once the PDF is generated you can save it in your system.
How to apply for caste certificate application?
Application for the Caste Certificate can be done online. All you need to do is, fill the application online, and then you would need to submit it.
- Click on the given link to open it.
- Now fill in every required detail.
- Once done you can either save the application form to return to it later. If you want to submit it you can do so later.
- You can also view it before submitting it to make sure you have filled everything in appropriately.
- You will need the following documents.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Permanent residence proof or address proof.
- Aadhar card details.
- You must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
How to find application number of caste certificate?
Once you submit your application, you will get a unique number which you will have to save for future reference.
There are several benefits of having an app in place for this purpose.
- The application form online prevents long queues in block offices.
- It prevents the falsification of data.
- Due to online services, the chances of red-tapism and corruption are greatly reduced.