Zambia is aiming for the economic independence of its people since its independence. The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) works in close collaboration with the government of Zambia.
The country’s youth need support in terms of education and economic development. Those who wish to grow need to make their own arrangements or use plans available from the government for the people. Most often people go for private plans but when there is available government support funding. Read more about the CEEC application details in this article.
What is CEEC?
They have unveiled seven different products that target citizens, the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), and co-operative enterprises. They follow the 8th National Developmental Plan to create an industrialized and diverse economy.
The applicants can apply for their investment projects until 23rd September for the financial period of August to December. The CEEC wishes to increase economic activity participation which will increase the chances of economic development in Zambia.
Their chief products include the following-
- Marketers Booster Loan with the ones that provide cold storage.
- Trade Financing facilities,
- Light manufacturing finance loans
- Mechanization loans for agriculture
- Auto-mechanic financial loans
- ICT, innovations, creative art and culture loans, and
- Agro-processing loans
Who is eligible for CEEC Online Application?
Under each of the different available loan types, there are different eligibility criteria one will need to fulfill. For the agro-processing loans, eligible candidates can come from any of the below kinds of people.
- Youth farmers or producer groups of market-oriented smallholders.
- ZAEDP-trained youth can also file the CEEC application.
- Youth associations registered with the country and even farmer cooperatives can apply for the CEEC.
What are the Application Requirements?
The online application requirements for CEEC will include the following;
- A Zambian ID is a must for filing the application.
- You will need to be at least 18 years old to file your applications.
- There will be individual requirements that you will need to fulfill for different types of loans as a Zambian citizen. You must verify your loan requirements by understanding better about your application form.
CEEC online application & Registration
To apply for the CEEC online application, here is what you must do.
- The first step is to register you for the CEEC applications.
- Try using this link to start the registration process for CEEC.
- Fill in your name, contact number, email, and password for your CEEC registration.
- Click on the Register tab to confirm the registration.
Only for Marketer Booster products, you will need to fill out a manual application at either their head or provincial office.
After filling out the registration form, you will receive an account confirmation mail that you must click on. Once your account is confirmed, go ahead and move to their application form.
There are separate application forms for each loan type. If you want to know which loan type would suit you, try to find out from the site.
Carefully choose an application form that is for the loan program you have chosen. Fill in the details that revolve around personal details, educational and professional details. Once you fill them out, submit the CEEC application and await their approval.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to Check CEEC Online Application Status?
Keep your application number with you and to get the application status call them up (+260 978 779395; +260 967 779395) or write them a mail ([email protected]) for a faster response.
What are CEEC Contact Details?
The CEEC address where you can find them is located in Plot NO. 6457 Los Angeles Boulevard
Post Office Box 35068,
You can also email them at: [email protected]
Either call them or fax them at this number: +260211 252150 / 256020 / 257205
The available mobile numbers are +260 978 779395; +260 967 779395
You must know which program from their end suits you the best. Only after you are completely sure, go ahead and start their application process. For those who wish to apply knowing a bit about them on an overall basis is essential. This article provides you with basic information on how you can go ahead and apply for their loans and schemes.