Update: You do not require any ICA approval now and UAE residents can easily travel all across the globe, however, certain airlines like Air Arabia is seeking to request travelers entering UAE for entry status verification. Also, individuals are requested to carry their passport and visa photocopies. Meanwhile, even vaccination details are being scraped out for ease of travel.
Check ICA approval status to enter UAE
If you want to check ICA approval online, then you have to go to the uaeentry.ica.gov.ae website and submit your passport number and Emirates ID number. This would help you to get instant verification for your entry status into to the UAE although this is no longer mandatory.
How to check ICA approval green signal?
Passengers who have a resident visa from AUH & AAN can check the visa status on the ICA approval link at www.uaeentry.ica.gov.ae website. It is essential to get a green signal before being issued a ticket.
How to get green signal in ICA approval?
When you apply for ICA approval and your application is approved, then you get a green status.
- Include the UAE Identity Number, passport number, and also your passport type and current nationality.
- Include your COVID test 96 hours before you have your departure flight. Check your COVID symptoms with any associated lab.
How do I know if my ICA is green or red?
You can know if your ICA is green or red in the following way:
- When applicants apply for ICA approval, they would need to receive the United Arab Emirates entry status verification.
- Once the process completes and your application gets approval then you will be assigned a green signal or status.
- However, if you are not approved, then you will see a red status.
What is the procedure for ICA approval?
Follow the below steps to get ICA approval for the purpose of traveling back to the UAE:
- You can apply for ICA approval through the ICA smart services.
- You will need to provide a valid ID, name, passport details, origin, and destination of travel.
- Further, you would need to provide the RT-PCR Covid-19 report which you have undergone not more than 96 hours before.
- It is recommended to take the RT-PCR test only from a designated and approved lab in the UAE.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is ICA approval mandatory?
No, the ICA approval is no longer mandatory for Dubai residents to enter Abu Dhabi.
Do you still require ICA approval?
No, you don’t require as of now any ICA approval. Without pre-travel registration, residents can travel anywhere. But, they still guide travelers to fill the COVID test results in that particular site.
To conclude it can be safely said that currently, people can travel without undergoing the ICA approval step. However, it is essential to note that knowing how to check the ICA approval green signal is essential, and reading this article will help you with further essential steps if in the future it is brought back.