Chick-Fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Georgia. Originally known as Dwarf Grill, it was founded in 1946 and rebranded in 1967 as Chick-Fil-A. It operates over 2600 restaurants all across the US. Some outlets are present across Canada and Britain too.
There are various kinds of jobs available in Chick-Fil-A and the job description varies according to the positions one is applying for.
Chick-Fil-A job requirements include the following:
- Staff should be able to take the orders swiftly and adeptly.
- Ensuring that the orders are being fulfilled on time.
- Maintaining the restaurant properly and keeping it clean.
- Resolving customer queries efficiently.
- Rearranging the supplies after truck deliveries are over.
How do I apply for a job at Chick-Fil-A?
Here’s how you can apply for a job at Chick-Fil-A:
- First click on the Career page to start the Chick-Fil-A application and after you search for the job you are interested in.
- After searching for your jobs it will take you to a new page where you will have to start with the application.
- After landing on the page, you must fill out the Chick-Fil-A application.
- Read all the terms and conditions for the Chick-Fil-A application like you job roles and responsibilities apart from your benefits and other details. If it suits you, you must go ahead and click on the Apply tab.
- Incorporate your contact information, general questions, schedule, employment, education, references and then review the entire form before submitting the Chick-Fil-A application.
Also Read: Things you should know before applying for Home Depot Job in US.
The Chick-Fil-A hiring process is quite extensive and consists of the following steps:
- First of all, the candidate’s job application is scrutinized.
- Then, the candidate has to take an aptitude test.
- Followed by this, a telephonic interview is conducted.
- Then, an in-person interview is conducted. The in-person interview may be split into group discussions and then a first and second-round face-to-face interview.
- After the results are declared, candidates must go through a compulsory orientation process.
How to apply for Chick-Fil-A grant?
Chick-Fil-A True Inspiration Awards grant program is an award of $5 million in grants that would go to 34 nonprofits either led by Blacks or impacting communities of color, preferably working in areas of education, hunger, and homelessness.
Also Read: Hiring Process of Lowes Job Application.
Download Chick-Fil-A job application PDF
Job applicants can fill up an online as well as offline job application. They can download and print the Chick-Fil-A job application in PDF version. The application form can be filled out with a pen and submitted at the nearest Chick-Fil-A restaurant. The offline form consists of 2 pages with the first page primarily consisting of personal information like name, email, contact number, address, hours available for work, education, employment history, etc. The second page is largely about the personal background, references, etc.
Chick-Fil-A job interview questions quizlet
Typical interview questions are:
- Why do you want this position?
- What interests you in working at our company?
- Why should you be hired?
- What are some of your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Much Does Chick-Fil-A pay hourly?
The pay largely varies as per experience and position; however, for beginner’s working on a part-time basis, it is between $8.5 to $9 per hour. On the management position, people can draw up to $12/hour salary. Full-time employees, on the other hand, enjoy additional benefits such as health insurance, 401k plan, and paid time offs.
Does Chick-Fil-A have a mobile app?
Yes, Chick-Fil-A offers an Android as well as iOS mobile app that is free to download, pretty easy to use, and accessible for all customers. The mobile app was basically designed to help customers avoid the long queues for ordering their meals due to rush in lunch hours.
Is Chick-Fil-A hiring 14 year olds?
Yes, in accordance with the federal laws, Chick-Fil-A can employ 14 year olds with limited working duration.
Chick-Fil-A applications will lead you to their jobs and only once you understand their job’s requirements and eligibility requirements, fill out the details and find out what works best for you. If you fit in a job, make sure you fill out all the details and attach all the documents before submitting the Chick-Fil-A application. Find out more about the career details and read all the information from here. More about the details of the essential information are provided in the write up that you can refer for better understanding.