Credit cards for people can be of many kinds and types. Usually, a credit card is easy to maintain as it helps in many different ways to pay up. The most essential need for a credit card arises when people are usually traveling. Long gone are the days when people traveled with a lot of cash in their pockets. Now, people just carry a card or two and all their money problems can be taken care of.
Even while paying online bills, credit cards seem to be the handiest and allow you to easily pay the bills. Many credit cards can be taken with poor credit scores and some of them are meant for those who already have a fair credit score and do not need it for building up their credit scores.
Credit cards can also have a lot of offers and rewards apart from discounts and points. People can benefit and fill their pockets with generous cashback schemes and that makes them quite attractive for the common masses.
Here’s what you must know if you are in search of credit cards that can be obtained easily under different segments.
What is the Easiest credit card to get with fair credit?
Those who want to take a credit card and already have a fair credit score in the market can go for these as given below.
|Credit card names|
(Credit cards for those with fair credit scores)
|Credit One Platinum Rewards Visa||Earn rewards for purchases||1) No annual fee |
2) No high APR that can make carrying a balance so expensive
|Discover it Secured Card||Refundable security deposit||Offers a cashback rewards program|
|Capital One Platinum Mastercard||CreditWise monitoring is allowed.||1) Zero annual fee|
2) For those interested in improving their credit.
Easiest credit card to get with a High limit
Who would not love to have a credit card with high-limit offers? A lot of people would love to take up a high-limit credit card for higher limits will mean better expenditure chances. If you want a high-limit credit card, you can look out for these ones.
|Credit card names|
(Credit cards with high limit)
|Discover it Cashback||1) 5% cashback|
2) No annual fee
3) There are no fixed bonus categories in play
4) The upper approved credit limit is $15,000
|1) Rewards can be redeemed anytime and cash never expires|
Cash rewards never expire
2) Use rewards at Amazon.com checkout counters
|Chase Freedom Flex||1) The credit limit with the credit card can go as high as $24,000|
2) Intro APR is zero for 15 months
3) You can redeem any amount of cash
|1) The cashback bonus is competitive|
2) There are travel rewards and grace period benefits
3) The cashback program pays off well
|Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card||1) The minimum credit limit is $5000 and the maximum is $58000|
2) Wonderful sign-up bonus schemes
3) No foreign transaction fees
Plenty of travel credit
|1) The annual fee on the credit card|
2) There is no 0% introductory APR on the credit card
|Discover it Student Cash Back||1) $500 minimum and $3500 maximum benefits|
2) No annual fee on the credit card
3) You have the facility of credit score monitoring
4) Categories for enjoying rotating bonuses on the credit card
|There is no provision for fixed bonus categories|
Easiest credit card to get with bad credit
Are you being constantly rejected a credit card due to bad credit scores? Did you know that there are credit cards in the market that have features helping people to build their credit scores? Even if you have bad credit scores, you can now have these below credit cards for yourself.
|Credit card names||Features||Benefits|
|Deserve Edu MasterCard||Best for students who do not have a social security number.||1) With the first three billing cycles, you will get a year subscription fee for Amazon Prime if you spend $500 with your credit card.|
2) When you pay your bills with a credit card, your phone will be covered with$600 compensation if it gets stolen at some point.
|Discover it Secured Credit Card||$200 credit card security deposit refundable after 7 months||1) There is no annual fee on the credit card|
2) Nil foreign transaction fee for the card
3) You get a refund of 1% back for all the purchases you make
|Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card||For a $200 credit line, you will have to pay $49 as the refundable security deposit||1) No annual fees and no hidden fees|
2) Automatic credit line increase after 6 months
3) Build your credit with the credit card easily as your reports will reach all three credit bureaus monthly
|OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card||1) Bad credit scores can also get a chance to apply for a credit card.|
2) You do not even need a bank account to get this credit card
|1) The credit card reports to all the three major credit bureaus|
2) A refundable deposit of $200Payment due dates are flexible for the credit card
Easiest credit card to get with No credit
No credit is a scenario where you do not pay an annual fee for owning a credit card. If you want to know which are those credit cards, you will have to go through the table given below.
|Credit card names||Features||Benefits|
|Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express||Nil annual fee on the credit card||1) Numerous cashback offers at different places at different rates|
2) Insurance for your card damage
3) Additional card schemes for the family members
|Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card||1) No hidden fees|
2) Credit line reviews automatically
3) Payment Due date flexibility
|1) Refundable security benefit|
2) The annual fee is none
3) The minimum credit line is $200 and the maximum is $1000 with a security deposit of more than your credit line
|Petal 2 Cash Back, No Fees Visa Credit Card||No fees on the credit card that only has good reward facilities||1) Reporting to all three major credit bureaus|
2) No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
Cashback is available with some verified merchants
|Brex Card||Exclusive attractive rewards|
No fees on the use of the credit card
|1) Reports sent to credit bureaus for use of Brex cards, |
2) good for credit building
3) No minimum balance option with the Brex credit card
Go through the list of credit cards mentioned in each subtype and choose the one that in yours here. If you think you have found more about your credit card, read more about the credit card from their sites.