What is Dollar general application?
The Dollar General Store began as a single store and has now grown into a 20+ billion-dollar Fortune 199 company with 140,000+ employees. They are still continuing with their expansion offering endless opportunities, career paths in retail, distribution, transportation, or corporate. Originally founded in Kentucky, the Dollar General stores are now located all across the United States.
They offer a wide range of products to their customers and along with this they also offer innumerable job opportunities.
The various positions available at Dollar General are that of assistant manager, cashier, hiring manager, sales associate, stocker, and store manager. The minimum age to work at Dollar General is 18 years. The stores operate every day from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
The salary for various positions at Dollar General begins at $8 per hour but this is subject to vary according to the position and the experience of the candidates.
How to get dollar general application form pdf?
You can visit official website to get the printable form in PDF.
How to register?
You can register at the Dollar General website by entering your email id.
Also Read: How to apply at Home Depot Job Application?
How to check Dollar general application status?
You can check the application status of your Dollar General application on the website.
- Visit the Dollar General website and then search for a job position in the Dollar General Career site.
- Then, click on a job position to begin the application process.
- Further, click on the button “Apply for this job online.”
- Again, click on the Apply Online option and then create your profile.
- Next, upload your resume and then review the information pulled into the respective fields from the resume.
- Enter your email id and password to create your login credentials.
- After this, enter the contact information and click the Save and Continue option.
- You will have to answer a few candidature-related questions and then Submit the profile.
Dollar general application under review means
When you apply at Dollar General and it says that the application is under review, it means that your application has been received and is in the screening stage. Generally, the application review process takes two weeks.