Update: To apply for the programs available you typically can do it through their site. There is no need for the COVID assistance. You can simply apply for different other programs they have rather. Currently they have other schemes under which one can apply.
What is www.dominionenergy.com CRF application?
Dominion Energy, formerly Virginia Electric & Power Company (VEPCO) is an electric utility industry in Virginia, U.S. This American power & energy company is responsible for supplying electricity across parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Besides electricity, it also supplies natural gas to parts of Utah, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North & South Carolina, and Georgia. It also possesses generation facilities in Indiana, Connecticut, Illinois, and Rhode Island.
Dominion Energy utilizes wind, solar energy, and nuclear energy to generate electricity and its aim is to achieve net-zero emissions by the year 2050 while continuing to supply clean, affordable, safe, and reliable energy.
Since 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the lives of many people all across the globe. During these tough times, Dominion Energy’s has a commitment to delivering safe energy at affordable prices remains firm. They have also pledged to support their customers, employees, and communities through these difficult times.
The Coronavirus Relief Fund has been introduced by Dominion Energy to provide assistance to customers who have been unable to pay their bills on time and have an accumulated past balance of more than 30 days as of April 30, 2021. But even though it is no longer active, yet, people can still apply for energy assistance available for many.
How to apply Dominion Power Covid relief program?
Here’s how to apply for the CRF funds:
- Go to this website and fill up the application form online for the program available in your area and the one that suits you the best.
- You need to enter the date of application, your account number, full residential address, phone number, and email.
- Then, you have to specify the customer type as “resident” or “non-resident.”
- Finally, you have to check all the boxes under the header “Applicant’s Certificate.”
- Then, you have to specify the “Printed Name” and ultimately click the Submit button.
How to get Dominion power Covid fund?
To get the Dominion power Covid fund, you need to apply for CRF from the website of Dominion Energy.
Dominion Energy Covid assistance
Dominion Energy has come forward to do their part while the world is reeling under the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It is offering a variety of payment options, assistance programs, and payment arrangements.
- It has designed the CRF application and funds for its customers.
- For supporting the community, they have donated $1 million to the Red Cross, in addition to providing 50,000 masks to frontline workers.
- They have included child care options via YMCA & other organizations.
- It is conducting free Coronavirus testing for the employees.
- Dominion Energy company has added 80 hours of additional leaves for employees who are either sick or have to take care of sick one’s.
Dominion Energy Cares Act
Under the CARES Act, the following assistance is available:
- Billing assistance provided for the billing period between November 30, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- Any dues pending before the above-mentioned period will not be considered.
- The funding is designed as a one-time opportunity with one payment support per household (for residents) or one payment support for account hpolders and their successors (for non-residents).
- The funding assistance provided under the CARES Act is available for the Water bill, Wastewater, Electric bills, and Gas bills.
Dominion Energy account holders are eligible to get fund assistance for one billing period between November 2020 to April 2021 for their gas, electric, and water bills.
To be eligible for CRF following are the requirements:
- Individuals or households who haven’t been able to pay their electric, water, or gas bills between November 30, 2020 to April 30, 2021 or those who have a past due balance over a period of 30 days as on April 30, 2021.
- Individuals and households should hold a valid account with Dominion Energy.
- They should have a valid account number, email, and phone number.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How many Assistance programs run for bill payments in general?
Almost three programs are available for assistance of bill payments in Virginia, North and South Carolina. It is available to all even those who are not typically from the low income group but are facing any sort of financial hardships.
Contact number for Energy Assistance?
You can reach out to them at 866-366-4357 number for VA when you have some monetary issues that need you to go through the financial assistance schemes available.
What are the energy assistance fuel application dates?
The www.dominionenergy.com CRF application warming fuel assistance comes from 2nd Tuesday in October – 2nd Friday in November.
Crisis assistance comes from 1st working day of January – March 15th.
Cooling help will come from June 15th – August 15th.
If you wish to apply for www.dominionenergy.com CRF application energy assistance yet do not belong to the low income group but need it due to financial crisis, you can go ahead. They will help even those that are into it due to some momentary financial crisis. Filling the form is essential and knowing the requirements is essential too to make things work out for your energy assistance and you can find both details alongwith some other essential information here.