The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) holds regular exams and application processes for various available job roles with them. Anyone from across the country can apply for the job roles after filling up an application.
Since DRDO is a government organization, all the jobs offered by them are government jobs. To search and apply for their jobs, you will need to click on the available link. The most recurrent ones are that of steno, typist, technical assistance Grade 3, and even the JE roles. Currently, there are 2000+ vacancies available in the given job positions.
Read the application details and other essentials from this article for more information.
How to fill out DRDO application form?
Filling out the DRDO application will mean creating an online account with them.
Include your username and password to login to your DRDO account. If you don’t have an account already, you must register an account with them.
The registration fields have to be filled in from the available link on the home page.
- Include the candidate’s complete name as available in the 10th certificate.
- Further, go ahead and confirm the candidate’s full name again by re-entering it.
- Fill in the mobile number and re-enter it to confirm it.
- Complete your email ID and reconfirm your email ID and also an alternate mobile number.
- Complete the captcha to confirm you are not a robot to confirm your DRDO site registration.
Once you click on the register tab, you will have to go back and check if you got the confirmation email. When you get the mail, you must click on the confirmation link to complete the application.
Next, fill in the application form with the following information.
- Include your personal details and next add your qualification details.
- Posting preferences must be included and next add the necessary documents.
- Preview and then complete the payment process.
Who can apply for DRDO exam?
Those who can apply for the DRDO exams must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the DRDO exams since these are a government of India sanctioned jobs.
- No one can be more than 28 years if they want to apply for the DRDO jobs.
- Those with engineering degrees or graduation in a science stream can apply for the jobs.
- All those who apply must fill in the application fee in the process.
- You will need to add your signatures, matriculation certificate, photograph, and other essential educational qualification certificates.
DRDO Selection Process
The selection process can be easily categorized into the following segments.
- Approval of application and call for screening (Tier-I)
- Tier-I completion will give way to the final selection round (Tier-II).
- Further, they will do document verification and post nomination. Posting nomination is solely based on Tier II results and document verification.
DRDO Exam Date 2022 or Last Dates
For the DRDO CEPTAM exams, the last date is 23rd September 2022 till 05:00 pm. There are different exams and each exam will have a different end date. Scientist level exams and others are also regularly conducted every year and their dates are separately announced. Currently, there is no future last dates for any of their future exams.
How to download DRDO Exam Admit Card?
To download the DRDO exam admit card, you must visit the DRDO page.
- Press on the Careers tab and when a new page appears click on the Ceptam Advertisement Notice Board.
- From the admit card download link, enter the roll number or registration number, birth date or password.
- Press on the submit button and then the DRDO admit card appears on the page.
- Download the admit card and print it to carry to the exam hall.
The DRDO exam admit card includes the candidate’s name, registration number, candidate photo, father’s name, birth date, gender, exam center address, and timing. It will also include the invigilator’s sign and the instructions that one needs to follow when appearing in the exams.
Those who want to sit for the exams must find out from this article. In it, we touch upon the essential information that one must know if they wish to take their exams. The exam structures vary from one job to another.