The Gemini credit card is a step ahead of all other credit cards in terms of rewards and offers. Wish to know how it is different? They pay rewards in cryptocurrencies, isn’t that new?
Sadly enough, people cannot opt for new Gemini cards as they no longer approve of them. The credit card was temporarily suspended as the company intends to enhance the customer experience in the future.
This year, the credit card has freshly launched again but will still not be available to everyone without a pre-qualification check. The credit card has world-class security facilities and offers MasterCard benefits. They pay crypto in real-time as rewards. Bitcoin rewards will be 6 times the current worth in the next five years.
If you wish to know more about the fees around the Gemini credit card, here is a list that might be of some help to you.
|Depends on creditworthiness
|13.24% and 24.24%
|Balance Transfer APR
|Minimum Required Credit Score
Gemini Credit card Pre Approval
It will need to undergo a pre-qualification process and to check if you pre-qualify, all you have to do is submit the email address on their website.
Once you are found to pre-qualify, they will ask you for more information. If you can provide all relevant details through their application, next they will try to do a hard pull on your credit score report. If they find out that you are eligible for their credit cards, they will send you the metal credit card.
How to Apply for Gemini credit card application?
To apply, you must sign in to their waiting list. Once your turn comes and you pre-qualify, they will intimate you and will send you the application link.
However, the normal online application is still not functional. Once you pre-qualify, if you wish to continue your Gemini credit card application, you must provide the following details:
- Personal information
- Professional and monetary details
- Information that helps in an individual’s identification
What are the Application Requirements?
These are the application requirements that you need to fulfill.
- You must be a US citizen as you can avail of a Gemini credit card from any of the US states.
- As an applicant, you should have your SSN (social security number) or ITIN with you when applying.
- Your credit card application must have a valid mailing address to which your metal credit card will be sent.
- The annual income should meet their requirements.
Also Read: How to Apply for a Coign Credit card?
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility criteria will include;
- You must be 18 years and above for availing yourself of the benefits of the Gemini credit card.
- Enter specific information about yourself in the application. You will have to let the credit card company know if the house you stay in, is your own and if you pay rent then how much that is.
With the Gemini credit card, you can enjoy certain unique benefits.
- Real-time delivery of cryptocurrencies in the form of rewards.
- You can earn 3% in dining, 2% on groceries, and earn 1% cashback on other types of purchases.
- There is no annual fee on the credit card and no foreign transaction fee on the credit card.
- There is no exchange rate on your crypto rewards.
- Your app is sufficient to manage and also freeze your credit card anytime.
Gemini credit card Review
People love this credit card and users have several points where the credit card scores much higher than many others in the market. A review score of 4.4 on a scale of 5 is given to the Gemini credit card when 215 report reviews were done to come up with the popularity graph. It also benefits people from being a MasterCard and also other facilities.
Social channels like Facebook, Twitter, and other media were consulted.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Gemini credit card worth it?
Yes, the Gemini card is worth the effort and time. So, if you are planning for one, you can fill in the email ID in their mail waiting list. If you are pre-approved they will reach out to you for further information.
Is Gemini credit card available in Canada?
Yes, the card is valid and available in Canada and there are 48 valid cryptocurrencies approved in Canada by Gemini.
Gemini credit cards are currently not offered to anyone and are solely based on their waiting list. If you are part of the waiting list and you receive a pre-approval mail from them, it means you can further send them essential information for their use.