What is iebc application?
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is calling for applications to appoint temporary registration officials. These officials will assist the Constituency Registration Officers and Assistant Registration Officers who are responsible for carrying out voter registration. The applications for IEBC are available online.
Recruitment is ongoing for 15686 posts for IEBC clerk jobs, 1775 posts for Voter Registration Assistants, and 580 posts for ICT clerks.
The Voter Registration Assistants and ICT Clerks who will fulfill the recruitment criteria will be appointed for temporary posts. The Voter Registration Assistants and ICT Clerks will be given a payment of Ksh 1,200 per day based on the number of days they have worked and the Voter Registration Clerk will get a payment of Ksh 1,000 per day based on the number of days they work on the appointed position. Applicants should be available during entire period of Voters Registration.
How to get iebc application form pdf?
One can get the IEBC application form in the IEBC iRecruitment Portal.
How to do iebc voter registration?
Those who want to apply for the relevant positions can apply online at the IEBC iRecruitment Portal. They can fill up the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
IEBC application form Deadline
The IEBC application deadline has been extended till August 27, 2021.
The following are the requirements:
- Applicants should be citizens of Kenya.
- Applicants should have a minimum qualification of KCSE Grade C- (Minus).
- Applicants must have a basic level of computer literacy.
- The applicants must have excellent communication skills along with impeccable report-writing skills.
- The age requirement of the applicant is 21 years and above.
- Applicants holding ICT Diploma certificates from a recognized institution will be given a preference.
- The candidates must be residents of the Constituency, Ward, and Registration Area from which they are applying.