The Jaja credit card is for those who are current members of the Bank of Ireland, United Kingdom. If you are an AA credit cardholder, even then you can avail of their credit card. The credit card and the online account offer more secure banking facilities at your doorstep.
The online account facilities seem to benefit vital processes like safe transfer of money, ease of bill payments, and checking your credit card balance and offers along with instant notification options for all your transactions, transfers, and even immediate resolution of queries.
Little essential payment-related features are shared below.
|Essential Features||Jaja credit card|
|Annual Fee||No fee|
|Late Payment Fee||£12|
|Returned Payment Fee||Nil|
|Interest||18.9% – 34.9% (variable)|
|Cash Advance Fee||18.9%|
|Grace Period||56 days|
How to activate Jaja credit card?
All you need is a PIN and chip to activate it and that can be gained using your present PIN. Use your web self-services or your app to make the transactions.
- From your credit card account in your app, login.
- Now go to the Cards option of the credit card that shows the Activate option.
- Press it, find your card details and press the blue Activate Card tab to complete activation.
- After you activate your new card, you can see your credit card details by pressing the view PIN tab.
How to login to Jaja credit card Account?
Go to the JAJA credit card online link and once in, press the Login tab.
If you are a customer of Bank of Ireland UK, you must click on the below-given button to log in.
- Click on the Login tab that shows up on the screen.
- Enter the phone number and password in the given fields.
- If you have your AA credit card, you can use the above-given login button that takes you to the given page.
- But, if you are a first-timer and have not created an account yet, you must do the following steps.
- Add your birth date, credit card number, and expiry date of the credit card.
- On the next screens, add other relevant details to complete the registration process.
How to Pay Jaja credit card Bill Payment?
To pay your card bill, you can use several payment options.
- Use your bank to pay the Jaja credit card bill
- You can pay using your app or pay online through the direct debit option or debit card.
- Payments can also be done through phone
- You can visit any UK Bank or post office to make the payments
- Payments can also be made from overseas.
To make an online payment, here is the process for you to follow.
- Move to the Payments section from your online account.
- Choose to either pay the complete, minimum payment or even a set amount from the available options.
- Add your billing details and your current account details to complete the payment process.
- You can also set the direct debit option to complete the payment without you wasting your time in it.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
Check for the address given at the back of the credit card or you can also write to…
Jaja Finance Ltd,
PO Box 10782,
LE18 9HS to confirm their payment address beforehand.
Payment phone number: Dial 0345 646 0798* followed by 2 to reach customer service and then 1 to make the credit card payment.
With the Jaja credit card, you have multiple benefits to avail yourself of.
- You get the benefits of a VISA credit card.
- There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fee for the card.
- You also get to use their mobile app for payments
Customer Service Number
The customer service number is 0345 607 6500 and is available for solving your queries and confusion about the credit card. People living abroad can dial +44 117 456 9834 number to reach their customer service representatives.
Does Jaja credit card charge for foreign transactions?
There is no cost in using the Jaja card for making foreign transactions.
Who owns Jaja credit card?
Jaja was funded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs- Per Elvebakk, Jostein Svendsen, and Kyrre Riksen. It is run by the former managing director of Barclaycard.
All about the Jaja credit card is given in this article. Read it to settle your doubts about login and payment details from here.