The Karnataka Examinations Authority of Bangalore is responsible for conducting a common entrance exam this year for admission to first-year undergraduate degree courses in Engineering/Technology, Medicine, Homeopathy, and Agricultural known as KCET exams.
In order to apply for this exam, you’re required to fill up and submit the Karnataka CET application form, which is also referred to as the KCET application.
What is KCET’s full form?
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is the full form for KCET, which is conducted to recognize the eligible candidates so that they can apply for admission to the first-year undergraduate degree-providing colleges in Karnataka.
It is also known as Karnataka CET, Kar CET, or K-CET.
What are the fees for KCET Application Form?
Karnataka CET Application fees are as follows:
- 500/- for General & OBC candidates
- 250/- for SC, ST & Female candidates
- 750/- for applicants who studied outside Karnataka
The last date to pay the Karnataka CET examination fee is not available yet. Payment can be done either online or offline.
How to download KCET application form online?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: First things first, visit cetonline.karnataka.gov.in form and login into your portal
Step 2: Then, Click on download LLB3 Application form from the left-most column( that is your KCET Form)
Step 3: Enter your registration no. and roll no. Then, click on the ‘Go To Payment’ button.
Step 4: There are several ways to pay online, chose one method according to your convenience.
Step 5: Once done, enter your bank/UPI/wallet/ details and click on the ‘proceed to payment button.
Step 6: Once you’re done with the payment, click on the ‘Download Form’ button.
How to apply for KCET application form?
To apply for the KCET online kea.kar.nic.in an application form, visit the URL.
Then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the new user option.
Step 2: You will be provided with a set of instructions, go through it and then click on ‘proceed to apply online
Step 3: Now, select your Nationality.
Step 4: Then, candidates who have appeared for the 12th PUC exam, are provided with a 13-digit student number. Enter that number.
Step 5: When done, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Congrats, you have successfully registered yourself for the KCET exams. Now, you need to enter the following mandatory details on the KCET form-
- Your full name (Candidate’s full name)
- email id
- contact number
- a password that is strong, and you can easily remember
- Choose a security question and answer the same
- the security code
Once done, click on the “Submit” button. That’s how you can successfully apply and register yourself for the KCET.
You will receive your KCET application number via your registered email ID and mobile number. Keep it handy as you will be needing it for future logins.
Now you need to fill up the KCET form owing to the documents you possess. Remember to fill in all the valid details else your application can be canceled.
KCET application form registration Eligibiltiy
There are mainly two main categories on which the eligibility criteria for KCET candidates are determined:
- All candidates appearing for KCET must be a citizen of India
- Candidates who passed the 12th/PUC exams are eligible to apply. Also, candidates who have appeared for 12th/PUC in and haven’t received their final results yet, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed their 12th/PUC from any Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply.
- Candidates who had Maths & Physics along with Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Electronics, or Computer Science as their optional subject along with the English Language are ONLY ELIGIBLE to apply.
What documents are required?
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Exam details of Karnataka 2nd PUC
- Candidate’s scanned signature, and a passport-size photograph (recent, and not old)
- Candidate’s Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s signature or a left-hand thumb impression
How to edit the application form?
Candidates can edit their application forms when KEA will allow the correction facility of the KCET application form online.
NOTE: Not each and every piece of information will be available for editing.
Once open, candidates need to-
Step 1: Visit the official KCET site kea.kar.nic.in
Step 2: Then, click on the ‘Edit Karnataka CET application form’ option
Step 3: Now, enter the user ID. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 4: Enter your OTP
Step 5: Next, you can do all the necessary edits to your application form
Step 6: Once done, double to ensure all the info is up to the mark.
Step 7: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 8: Now you need to download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same.
Is KCET application form released?
Yes, the Karnataka KCET application is available online.
Can I apply for KCET now?
Yes, you can!