What is KMTC application portal?
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) will invite applications via the KMTC portal. If you are eligible, you will be able to apply through the portal. They have a total of 71 campuses. Each campus covers different parts of the country. Every year, successful candidates join the colleges by March and September, and it is the same even this year.
Clarifications can be made via 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, or 0723004516. If you want, you can even email them your queries at [email protected].
These are the following diploma courses you will be able to access via KMTC.
|Clinical Medicine & Surgery||Community Health Nursing||Medical Laboratory Sciences|
|Community Oral Health||Registered Nursing, Mental Health & Psychiatry||Occupational Therapy|
|Nutrition & Dietetics||Registered Nursing & Midwifery||Optometry|
|Health Records||Radiography & Imaging (Medical Imaging Sciences)||Orthopedic Technology|
|Public Health||Dental Technology||Orthopedic & Trauma Medicine|
|Health Promotion||Medical Social Work||Health Counselling|
|Health Records and Information Technology||Health Promotion for the Deaf (CHPD)||Community Health Assistant (Upgrading)|
|Medical Emergency Technician|
Is KMTC application portal still open?
If you wish to apply, you can start by registering an account with them. Currently, they are taking applications, and each student who wishes to apply can do so through their online application portal.
KMTC application portal 2023 deadline
The KMTC application is still open and will remain open until September 30, 2023. Temporarily, the site has waived off the need to upload documents as they can now be directly verified during admission. But the students applying need to enter the correct grades and marks. If any wrong information is entered, it will lead to the disqualification of the KMTC application.
What you need is different for different courses. However, there are certain things that will be common requirements between the courses. Here is what you must know and what will suffice.
- A minimum of a C-grade is a must in different cluster subjects (KCSE) to even start your application process.
- Minimum grades are required in core subjects and will also depend on the available courses.
- You must be ready to join KMTC in any part of the country, as one cannot choose the centres for themselves
KMTC Application Portal Registration Process
To register with them, you must use this short process of registration.
Firstly visit the KMTC Website and then Incorporate your name, email address, password, and then re-enter the password.
- Incorporate personal information like name, nationality, country of examination, ID/birth certificate number, gender, birth date, county, sub county, constituency, year of examination and index number.
- Add your disability related details.
- Include your contact details and also add your kin’s information in the next segments.
The documents required for being in the KMTC do not differ much from one course to another. If you wish to be a part of them, provide them with the following;
- An identity document, which should include your photo identification provision.
- You must also provide your degree certificates and grade cards.
- Incorporate your birth certificate to provide proof of your birth date.
- You will need to submit the payment of Ksh 2,022 towards your MPESA pay bill number 964150.
If you want to know why you must study at the KMTC, you will need to know the following points, as they provide you with the right benefits.
- Every program is accredited by relevant regulatory bodies, and this makes your course valid in every way.
- You will receive placement help soon after you graduate at some of the best healthcare facilities.
- KMTC is ISO 9001: 2015 certified, which gives international recognition to people working all around the world.
- The students trained at KMTC are present in 85% of the best medical health centers all across the country.
- E-learning platform that supports quality driven training and provides a robust online application facility.
- They are a primary research and training facility currently, as compared to their previous role as a simple training facility.
- Those who choose to study at KMTC can also apply for financial aid from the higher education loan boards (HELB), the National Government Constituency Development Funds (NG-CDFs), or even county governments if the need arises.
- You can reach anywhere within a county from your college as they have proper bus and transportation facilities.
- You can also avail of their accommodation facilities if you need them.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do you contact KMTC?
How to check KMTC placement?
If you have applied to KMTC, you may want to check if you have been admitted.
- Visit their official website and then login to your online account using your username and password.
- Go to the Admit Card segment, and then download and print your admit card. The admit card confirms you have gone through their selection process, have received provisional admission, and also confirms you have been shortlisted.
If you wish to find out more about the KMTC application portal and registration processes, you can read more here. KMTC is a site that provides you with the right tools for a brighter future. Those who want to take up a diploma course with them can benefit themselves immensely, as their courses can take you one step ahead of others.