Long lost families are capable of giving people sleepless nights. But if you are determined to find them back, what if we asked you to simply file a Long lost family application?
We mean what we say and all you need to do is file ITV’s Long lost family application form. Get on the show; get going with an expert team that has brought together many families.
Newborn babies have come together with their mothers, siblings and families have reunited back with the help of the show experts.
If you wish to know more about the application process, you need to read this article in detail. The show is available for the United Kingdom and US citizens separately.
Who is Eligible for Long Lost Family application?
To be eligible for the show, ensure the following conditions are fulfilled from your end.
- You must have a long lost family or family member.
- To be able to apply for their shows, you must be 21 years old.
- Traveling within the United Kingdom and in and around for the citizens is a must.
- Individuals must belong to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, or the United Kingdom.
What are Application Requirements?
There is several application requirements that one needs to fulfill towards applying for the position.
- Include your complete residential address, valid email address, and phone number.
- If you have ever tried finding out about your family, how have you done that, you will need to mention that too.
- You will also need to mention the reason for contacting these close individuals.
- Mentioning all details about the last information about the long lost relative is also essential.
- You will need to agree to the filming.
- Payments will need to be made and for making the payments you can either use the email link or call them over the phone to pay.
- Birth certificates also need to be given alongwith photos and other supporting documents for carrying out the investigation.
Also Read: American Rescue Plan Act Application Process
Long Lost Family Application Online Process Guide
A standard search will mean filling the following sections.
For relatives, adoptive relatives, biological family and using DNA, family overseas, heir, or for a DNA test try sections 2, 3, 6 and 7.
For directors and debtors fill in sections 2, 4, 6, & 7.
- The first segment is the personal information section and includes;
- Section 3 is for the person you are seeking.
- Include all the general information in the given sections.
- The last section is for the debtors and directors only and must not be filled by regular seekers.
At the end of the day, you can meet people you have long lost touch with. You also get to know a lot about your genes and bloodline, and nothing counts more than meeting your long-lost relatives, or family.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to contact Long Lost Family UK?
You can either fill out their form or email them at [email protected].
How does Long Lost Family work?
Once you file the application and they select your story and wish to portray it, you will be connected to the whole team.
Many families have been bonded by now. People love meeting their old relatives and families as they draw a sense of identity from them. All you have to do is pay their fees and take the help of their investigations to find out more about your real family or relatives.