The Moya app is a new app for communication but the app would not use your data if you agree to receive ads and if you don’t forward attachments with the app. So, the app is more like the free version of WhatsApp. There is absolutely no use of data by the app for communicating with people located across South Africa.
How to apply for Moya app Sassa application form?
To apply for the Sassa grants you can use the following ways.
- You can use the online application form present on their website but for that you will need to have a registration with their site done.
- Use the 082 046 8553 here to start your application or dial through the USSD line Dial 1347737#.
- Also use either the GovChat link or their Facebook page for their application process.
In South Africa, various social grants are administered by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). SASSA application download is possible on the Moya app. You can also check the status and stage of R350 social grant application online. All the beneficiaries of the previous R350 grant cycles would have to reapply.
- From the playstore try finding out the Moya app and download it on your device.
- As soon as the app is downloaded, the next prompt will ask you to provide the phone number. When you enter the phone number they will send a code to your number which you need to submit.
- Once all is done, open the app and press the Money and Services button.
- Press the SASSA relief button and select the section that will suit your need.
- Here choose the apply tab to fill in the SASSA application and follow the prompts to enter the required details and when done, you must submit the information.
Moya app sassa Application form Requirements
The following are the requirements for the R350 grant:
- Those applying for the R350 grant must be South African citizens. They should either have permanent resident status/ refugee status/ asylum seekers/ holders of the special permit.
- They must be unemployed.
- They should be in the age range 18 to 60 years.
- They shouldn’t be having any other alternate source of income or financial support.
How to Moya app Sassa status check balance?
Here’s how you can status check balance online:
- Open the Moya app and click the Money & Services option.
- Then, tap the Sassa Relief option and the relief services will be loaded on the screen.
- Further, click on the application status.
- Then, enter the South African ID number and other required details.
- Next, Submit the application and click the Done button to generate the SASSA status of your application.
How to Moya app Sassa payment online application?
SASSA has requested all applicants to apply on one platform and apply only once. Once the applications have been received, the first round of payments for successful applicants would be made by the last week of August.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update moya app Sassa banking details?
If you want to update the bank details on the Moya app for receiving the SRD grant, then follow the below steps:
- Download the Moya app from Google Play and then enter your ID number.
- You will be sent an SMS with a link to change your banking details.
Is the Moya app users working in sync with the SRD grant issuers?
No, the Moya app is not authorized by the SRD for the Sassa related transactions and inquiries. But some people are using the app as the main app seems to be most often broken and people cannot check their account balance and other Sassa related details using it.
The Moya app is available in any of the play stores like Google and Apple. Once you download the Moya app, you can use it for fulfilling various essential purposes including finding details about Sassa and other related information. However, Sassa authorities seem to be discouraging people from using the app to check Sassa details as they do not have an agreement with them.