Ollo offers two different types of credit cards- a Platinum Mastercard and a Rewards card and there is an Ollo credit card application for the same.
The Platinum Mastercard has NIL annual fees and helps you build your credit. You cannot apply for the credit card normally but only when invited. The APR of the card is 24.99%, and it will not charge you a late fee for clearing the APR late. It also charges you a fee from the amount withdrawn from the card- either $10 or 5% of the total withdrawn amount, whatever is more.
How to apply for Ollo Credit Card Application?
You cannot apply for an Ollo credit card normally and only when someone or the card company has directly invited you for it.
Step 1- The mail for the Ollo credit card application will contain a reservation number with an access code located at the bottom segment of the offer letter that you must incorporate in the space provided.
Step 2- You will get to see the above screen when you click on the Respond to this Offer tab on the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
Step 3- Post this process, and you will come up to the screen where you need to add all the essential details whether personal or professional, and income-related details.
Step 4- Add them carefully and tag your identity cards and add your social security number appropriately.
Step 5- Go ahead and submit the form and wait for their response to the request raised.
Here are a few requirements you must meet to have an Ollo credit card.
- You must be able to have a fair credit score already. Even though it is a credit-building card, you need to still possess a certain credit score to start building upon it when using this card.
- An applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old to be able to have this card.
- Your net annual income must be marked when applying for the card.
- You must have a government-issued ID card and a social security number (SSN).
How to get Ollo credit card pre-approval?
The Ollo credit card pre-approval invitation does not mean you will get a credit card. The company uses standard algorithms to identify individuals who will need this card. Based on their findings, individuals are invited through the pre-approval process.
Here a brief check is run on people’s economic condition, debt, and credit score. Based on the findings the invitation mail is sent to their account.
The card does not charge an annual fee from its owners.
An individual’s creditworthiness helps set the credit limit. If a person has a confident credit track record, they get to enjoy a higher limit undoubtedly. The credit limit can be as high as $3500 and as low as $500.
For Ollo card services, here is the phone number to try: 1-877-494-0020. If you are calling from outside of the United States, you can use the number: 1-516-224-5600.
The Ollo credit cards have several benefits as mentioned below.
With the Platinum Mastercard you can enjoy certain benefits that include;
- Zero annual fees and fraud responsibility
- FICO scores are freely available online for review
- No extra charges for late APR payments as a penalty
- Credit card owners need not pay any surprise fees.
- Platinum Mastercard automatically does credit line increase reviews.
- Ollo Card Bill Payment Process is easy.
For those having the Ollo Rewards credit card,
- You must pay 2% cashback in gas stations, grocery stores, and pharmacies.
- For all other places, only 1% cashback is in offer.
- The annual fee is very low for credit card.
What bank issues Ollo credit card?
Ollo credit cards are issued by the Bank of Missouri.
Is Ollo credit card legit?
It is a legit normal credit card, and you can benefit from the card well.
Here’s a bit about the Ollo Rewards credit card. Before applying, read this article to know more about it.