Pinterest is the way through which we are learning more about the world. Many do-it-yourself ideas and recipes along with different kinds of inspiration that abound on Pinterest come together here.
How many of you know about the Pinterest Creator Fund? The Pinterest creator fund opened for the first cohort and then again opened for the second cohort. In the second cohort, they were searching for ten more people to join their initiatives.
What is the Pinterest creator fund?
For those of you who live in the United States, how would it be to get compensated for using or posting on Pinterest? Well, if you wish to join, keep an eye on the openings for the Pinterest Creator Fund. Currently, there is no open application but there might be any time as there was in the past.
With the help of the financial assistance that comes into the way of certain Pinterest creators from the underrepresented segments of society, it can keep their content creation activity alive.
Who is Eligible?
You are eligible if you fulfill the following;
- You must be a creator in the first place who is interested to create for Pinterest.
- If you want to get the money, you need to know that being a creator is not enough in fact; you have to be a creator from the underrepresented groups.
- Your age must not be less than 18 years.
- To avail of the funding, you will need to participate in some online sessions and only those who want to grow in this field can take it up.
- The content must not be duplicated in any way.
- Best practice compliance is a must and all goal criteria must be met.
- Endorsing Pinterest will be essential and must have community guidance compliance.
- All third-party rights must be conserved and the content cannot be paid, promoted, or sponsored content, and neither can you even provide a manual boost to it.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements for the fund will have to suffice the following;
- You must be from the United States if you wish to join them.
- Particular niches are highlighted and if your niche matches theirs, you can send in your application.
- Those who apply must have a Pinterest business account.
- A valid email account is also a must when applying for a creator account.
- Agree to the creator code and also post 3 idea pins within a month.
- You must have 250 valid followers.
- Those who wish to apply must have 150 saves on their published pins in the last month.
- Make original content with your account.
Apply for Pinterest creator fund application 2023
The Pinterest application form for the fund is currently not operational. If you wish to apply for the Pinterest creator fund, here is what you must do.
- Click on the link of the Pinterest Creator Fund application in the given segment.
- Add your personal information with your contact details, demographics, and other such essentials.
- In the next segment, you will need to talk more about your community and also how the money can help you grow and build your world.
- Mention when and how you wish to participate with them in the sessions.
- Include a bit about your income sources in this segment to move ahead with the application.
- Go through other prompts and complete them before submitting the application form.
How to make money on Pinterest creator?
You can make money by creating completely original content for Pinterest by following the Pinterest prompts that come your way. Once it meets all the requirements and eligibility criteria, you will get paid for the content you created.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Is Pinterest profitable?
Yes, if you can gain profit from it then it is profitable. Many seem to have earned from the Creator’s Fund and they all validate it to be a healthy earning. If you are on Pinterest, you can try making it better for yourself by joining the Creator Fund if you fulfill all their criteria.
Can you earn money from Pinterest?
If you join their creator fund programs, you can earn money from them. Apart from that, you can also earn money from their affiliate marketing programs and by selling through the Pinterest platform.
Does Pinterest pay creators?
Yes, Pinterest pays creators if they create posts that meet their eligibility criteria and requirements.
The Pinterest creator fund is one of the best platforms for earning money. You can create posts that match their requirements to make money out of their creator’s fund apart from earning affiliate marketing returns and the creation of posts and articles.
Pinterest helps to connect you with the major contributors in the market and all these individuals can make your journey easier by creating a friendlier environment for you.