Since March 2019, PRC is taking applications for authentications or LERIS certification of Board rating and passing for PRC online appointments. Each process is slightly different from the others when it comes to going for the LERIS and PRC registration. Below we provide you with the steps which can help your authentication and PRC online appointment.
How to Get PRC online appointment for authentication
If you are trying to submit the online appointment for authentication, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Move to the PRC online account and choose the Transaction tab from the right side.
- Press the certification tab and add your profession and certification.
- Add your application number and include the number of copies you are willing to order.
- Press the Proceed tab and select your preferred PRC regional office. Allow the system to pass onto you a particular date and time of appointment.
- When the transaction summary appears on the screen, press the transaction Submit tab.
- Now select a payment channel and press on the Submit tab.
- You will also need to add your ATM PIN, PIN pad, ATM account number, and Joint Account indicator.
- Review your details and then accept the terms and conditions.
- Press the OK tab to confirm the application process and the Submit tab for submitting the application.
- You can also print the document to print your order payment and also include the claim slip.
Also read: How to renew passport online Philippines?
How to apply for PRC online appointment?
To apply for the online appointment, here are the steps one must follow.
- Login to your PRC online account and from the Transaction tab, select the initial registration option.
- Include your profession, add your application number in the Notice of Admission (NOA) and or licensure exam application form.
- Press the Proceed tab and choose an appointment date and time for the same.
- Once scheduled press the Proceed tab and add the transaction summary to the screen.
- Choose the Submit tab to completely save the transaction and then select a payment method.
- Add your ATM account number, joint account indicator, ATM PIN.
- Choose the Submit tab and then the OK tab to confirm the payment.
- Print the document and add your signatures. You can also add your signatures online.
The PRC renewal online appointment can also be done in the same way.
- From the official website of PRC LERIS, create an account for yourself.
- By moving to the Transaction tab, choose PRC renewal online appointment as the option.
- Choose your profession and select the PRC office nearest to your vicinity.
- Pay the renewal fee either through a debit/credit card, Landbank, PayMaya, PRC-Cashier or UCPB.
- Once the payment is done, choose your payment confirmation slip and print the documents properly.
Here is a bit about the PRC online appointment for authentication. If you have doubts, you can always rectify them by reading this article.