The SAFHR application in Missouri is for those renters who are seeking forward, current, or previous rental dues and assistance. As a landlord or as a renter, you can apply for the program.
What is SAFHR application?
People in Missouri have suffered as much as people anywhere. The most devastating part of this whole struggle caught around was in becoming homeless. Homeless people have a tough time and so everyone tries not to lose the roof they have above their heads.
But with COVID setting in, a lot of people were actually on the verge of eviction due to their inability to pay rent at the right time. However, many landlords and renters struggled together and finally, with every state of the United States coming out to help these people, things became a lot easier.
In Missouri, renters, landlords, and house owners can apply for the SAFHR scheme and thereby reducing their financial load for the year.
Steps for SAFHR Application Missouri
If you wish to successfully apply for it, you must apply for the SAFHR, applicants must follow the below-given process.
- Visit the application portal to complete the application.
- In the next step, create an account for yourself and register with the site.
- Complete the required information required for the landlord, add information about the tenant.
- If any information appears to be discrepant, you will be contacted further.
- Once you complete the application, payments take 2-4 weeks.
SAFHR Application Requirements
The requirements include the following criteria.
- Landlords must have a valid email address.
- Chrome browsers or Firefox browser is required to complete the application.
- Landlords must fill in the information on behalf of their children.
- Tenants need to fill in the tenant worksheet and landlords must fill out theirs.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the grant, one must fulfill a few criteria.
- The tenant must be a resident of Missouri.
- The annual income of the tenant should be less the 80% of the median income of that particular locality.
- One or more people in the family of tenants must either be receiving unemployment benefits or facing the loss of a job in any of the concerned sectors.
How to Check SAFHR Rental Application Status?
The application status for the SAFHR rental application is sent to you as confirmation through your email.
You can also log into your online profile to find out about your application status.
How long does the application process take?
The application process completion takes 2-4 weeks.
So this is all about the SAFHR application. If you are trying to apply, read the complete information here.