The demand for personal loans is increasing day by day. Also, several finance-providing companies are growing and promise to provide fruitful loans to the people. Post pandemic gave rise to online loan approval, where people apply for loans online. However, one question is whether a financial provider company is transparent with its customers.
One company that ensures the provision of immediate and reliable personal loans is Sanlam. There is more to learn about the Sanlam loan application, its eligibility, requirements, and application process. So, let’s uncover more details.
What is a Sanlam loan application?
Sanlam is South Africa’s leading financial provider offering financial solutions to people for 100+ years. They are also known to deliver the most suitable loan options. The company accepts loan applications online, making the process more streamlined and convenient.
With Sanlam, you can opt for a personal loan from R5000 to R200,000. Such quick and high-cost loans are ideal for emergencies. In addition, customers can use this loan amount to buy a house, vehicle, or other presents. Sanlam asks for fixed interest prices from the customers based on their credit scores and job income. Basically, the company ensures that a customer can repay loans in a fixed period.
However, customers must meet some eligibility criteria and requirements for the loan. So, let’s learn more about them.
Also Check:- Wonga loan application
What are the eligibility criteria for the Sanlam loan application?
Each candidate must check eligibility before applying.
So, here is the eligibility criteria that you must check to get a Sanlam loan:
- You are eligible only if you have a bank account with any South African bank.
- During the application review process, Sanlam verifies your credit score. Also, according to Sanlam’s confidence rule 68, each customer demanding a loan should know their credit score. Hence, your credit history must suit the loan amount.
- An ideal candidate must be a South African.
- Candidates must have a steady job.
What are the requirements?
We’ll glance at a few mandatory requirements for a Sanlam loan:
- Applicants must reside and work in South Africa.
- The candidate’s credit history must be in good standing.
- You must have a green barcoded ID book.
- Candidates must produce three months’ payslips from their banks.
- You must provide all your bank details.
- You must show asset and liability proof.
Do you meet all the requirements as specified by Sanlam? Don’t wait further and learn how to apply.
How to apply?
The loan application process at Sanlam is now more effortless at Sanlam. Applicants can complete the entire procedure at their homes on the couch.
Step-by-step instructions for the Sanlam loan application process:
- Go to ‘Sanlam.co.za’ on any web browser.
- Create your account or log in at Sanlam’s online portal.
- Click on ‘Apply Online.’
- Tap on ‘Apply Now.’
- Enter your first and last names.
- Provide your ID number. You can refer to any legal South African ID.
- Input active mobile number.
- Enter monthly gross income.
- Read all the terms and conditions and hit ‘Apply.’
Furthermore, you must select the loan amount and repayment period. Finally, submit all the necessary documents, such as address proof, ID proof, and bank statements.
As mentioned earlier, applicants can apply for loans from R5000 to R200,000. Also, you can schedule your repayment period from 12 months to 6 years. The monthly interest rates range from 15% to 28.5%, depending on your loan plan.
So, apply accordingly and get quick loans to cater to your emergency.
What are Sanlam Repayment Calculators?
Sanlam calculators are instant tools that help customers get fixed repayment figures. So, you understand how much amount to be paid in selected months.
How to contact Sanlam?
Contact number: 0861440044
Email ID: [email protected]