The school choice application program allows students to take help from public resources to complete their education. Usually, several scholarship programs are supporting students’ education in Florida. The Florida Tax credit scholarship is one of the largest programs supporting student’s education apart from other programs. Homeschooling, magnet schools, charter schools, and even private schools are part of this group.
School Choice Application in Hillsborough County
STEP 1- First, visit the Hillsborough County school choice program site.
STEP 2- If you are a new student, click on the tab that indicates you are new to Hillsborough County Public Schools. If you are already enrolled, enter your student number, end four digits of the SSN, and year of birth or you could try with your Choice ID and PIN.
STEP 3- Complete the application form that opens up when you click on the new student tab.
STEP 4- Once done, tap the submit button to complete the registration process.
STEP 5- Post the submission of the application form, and you can navigate to the school choice application program. Fill in the application and attach relevant documents before submitting it.
The first application rounds are closed and you can check the results by January 2022.
What are the application Requirements?
Requirements to apply to school choice program application are many and some of them are;
- Students who are between 4 and 20 years of age can apply for the school choice program.
- Income sources are through MRCP (Milwaukee Parental Choice Program), WPCP (Wisconsin Parental Choice Program), and RPCP (Racine Parental Choice Program) schemes with one to eight family members.
- You will need a valid email address and a social security number.
- Several other supporting documents are on the list and need submissions like the date of birth certificate, income proofs, and other relevant documents.
- Parents must fill in the application form, wherein more information goes in about a parent, student, location, school, and family income before submitting the application form.
How to Check Application Status?
To check your application status, fill in your student number, birth date, and first and last name.
Once you enter the site, click on the Application Status tab and check your scores.
There is no fixed deadline and it differs from one county to another and also the school type. Once you have started the application process, you will get to know the deadline easily from the school choice programs site you are using to fill in the school choice application form.
Here’s a bit about the school choice program and if you belong to a certain county or a state, you must find out the details from their application site.