SITA is offering internship opportunities to several newcomers as well as the old ones in the field of System Support, System Development, and IT Learnership. The Learning opportunities are available all across South Africa. Interested candidates are given a stipend of R5500 and are right now offering this open opportunity to almost 80 new candidates. With this Learner’s experience, your career will get a boost through the experience it will bring to you in your field within such a short period.
With these experiences, you will have far better IT jobs in your kitty. Interns who meet the basic requirements can complete the 12 months of training with SITA and post-training completion, they also have the opportunity to land up a job within the SITA facilities themselves.
Steps for SITA Learnership 2023 online application
To apply for the SITA learnership online application, you must fill out their online application.
Step 1: Open the e-Gov portal on www.eservices.gov.za and then log in to their site. If you are not yet registered, you can try using a South African ID and also feed the personal information (including your name, detailed address, age, birth date, and many such options). An OTP will come up so you must complete the registration process with it.
Step 2: Once you have registered, enter the site using the username and password. Choose the e-Recruitment service from the ones available.
Step 3: After choosing the My Profile section from the menu on the left-hand side, you can update your profile.
Step 4: Visit the Browse jobs segment and apply for the SITA learnership program.
For external applications, call the SITA service desk at 0800 205 008. Both internal and external candidates can send their CVs to [email protected].
What are SITA learnership requirements?
SITA learnership program requires the following and only when you meet these can you apply for the program.
- The Sita learnership for unemployed youth is for the youth who stand unemployed between the age range of 18 and 35 years.
- Those South Africans who own a matric, Grade 12 or a Bachelor’s degree and even a 3-year diploma can apply.
- The applicants who want to take on the program must not have applied with any other internship program platform.
- Individuals with special abilities can also apply for the Internship program.
- To apply for this program people, require no prior experience.
- You must know how to read and write in English.
- It is ideal for a South African citizen with a South African ID.
How to register for a learnership with SITA?
To register with the SITA Learnership, one needs to visit the given website.
After providing your consent by checking the boxes, you need to click the Continue tab to start the application process.
You must fill in your personal, address, contact, password, and verification details step-by-step.
Step 1: Personal details
Step 2: Contact details
Step 3: Address details
Step 4: Password details
Step 5: Verification details
After completing the information, submit the application form by clicking the Submit tab that appears at the end of the verification detail column.
Benefits are many from the Learnership program and the first benefit that comes your way.
- You get to avail of the monetary benefit and for the SITA Learnership program, you will get a compensation of R5500 for a month.
- With SITA Learnership, you can secure better jobs with bigger companies.
- If you perform well, you can also get absorbed in different SITA locations.
- With SITA, you can just not gain monetary and professional stability but can also gain a stronghold and a name in the work you pursue.
How much does SITA pay for learnership?
A SITA Learnership for unemployed youth pays R5500 every month to an intern.
Can I get learnership without matric?
The application is meant for people who have at least passed their matriculation and applicants cannot be below that mark.
Here’s a bit about the SITA online application process. If you are in search of information related to the learnership program, read here about it.