What is smis.uonbi.ac.ke student portal?
The smis.uonbi.ac.ke student portal is an application portal to apply for all the courses offered at the SMIS College. SMIS stands for Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies. The SMIS College is a much renounced and well-known college that has been imparting education to its students since the year 1978.
The SIMS College uses the best infrastructure and technology that is at par with the global standards. This includes the college online applications through individual student dedicated portals. Now you can apply for the various courses at SIMS through their official website.
How to register SMIS student portal online?
To register to the SMIS student portal virtually in an online mode, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the page by clicking on the link www.sims.edu/.
- Over there you will find a tab called “Steps to Apply”.
- Click on the tab and you will be redirected to the application page.
- At that page, you will need to register on www.snaptest.org.
- Then upload your scanned colored passport size photograph and fill in accurate information.
- Make payment and then select the Education Institute under SIMS you wish to apply to.
- After doing all the requirements click on “Submit”.
SMIS student portal course fees
The application fees to apply to the various institutes and courses through the SIMS student portal are Rs. 1000.
How to use SMIS student portal online website?
The SMIS student portal is an online portal and is very efficient and easy to use. To use the SMIS student portal you must have:
- Working internet connectivity and a device to connect you to the portal.
- You must be well versed in English as the portal is in English.
- To access the portal, you need to click on this link www.snaptest.org.
The main features of the SIMS student online portal are as follows:
- The portal is very detailed and has all the information required by the applicant.
- The portal is in the English language.
- The portal has a list of all the colleges under the SMIS University that can be applied through the SNAP examination and also their courses.
Also read: UCT Application 2023 Online Guide (Requirements, Fees)
The eligibility is:
- The students should have a valid UG degree or relevant examinations.
- The students must have appeared in SNAP and gotten the minimum marks.