What is the Southwest flight attendant application?
The application for the Southwest Airlines flight attendant job is known as the flight attendant application. The process and details of this application are listed below.
How to apply to be a flight attendant for southwest airlines?
If you are someone who wishes to apply for the Southwest flight attendant, then follow these steps to complete your application:-
- First, go to the official website of Southwest Careers.
- Next, this link will lead to a page where they say “search job”
- On the search job option type your job role or from the location you can go for more filters as per your choice
- Next, as they show you results tap on the option which is suitable for you that is the job of the flight crew
- Read all the details about the requirements and qualification that is required
- Scroll down and tap on “apply for a job”
- Next, give your email-id
- Create your profile
- Give all details and proceed as they instruct you to apply for the job.
One can also see the job or activate job notifications by inputting emails.
- Must have excellent spoken skills in English.
- Experience in customer service or guest care.
- High school diploma or GED
- Legal allowance too work on the states
- Good vision abbot 20/40
- Ability to fly both ways that are domestic as well as international
These are certain requirements that one must meet to become a flight attendant in Southwest Airlines.
- At least 18 years
- Must have HS degree
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a clear vision
Southwest airlines flight attendant salary
For the first six months as the onboarding and pre-boarding, stage goes on a newly hired flight attendants et paid $24.41 per trip for about six months and after that as the initial training is done the pay increases $24.72 per trip for the next six months.
Application Process Details
The application details are:-
- Go to the official website of the Southwest Flight attendant
- As you select your preferred job (follow the above steps to do so)
- The next step is to fill the form as you tap on the “apply now ” option
- You will first have to submit your email id
- Next, the form will open where you have to update or rather create your profile
- As you create your profile by giving your name, qualification, address, etc you next will have to fill some more documents as they ask for
- Finally, after three to four pages your form will be submitted and they charge no amount of money or fees.
This is the entire application process and completion of this leads to the form submission.
Do flight attendants have weight requirements?
Not as such but he/she must be able to lift 50 and must be at least 18 years.