Standard Bank learnership application is a program designed for South African youth by the Banking Skills Academy. Under this program, enrolled applicants will get a stipend amount of R2500 per month. The positions are offered for 12 months. To avail of these positions, you will sign a fixed-term contract with Standard Bank for the entire program duration.
After completing the training, learners will need to give an NQF Level 4 qualification, which is the National Certificate of Banking. Standard Bank of South Africa is the largest financial service group with offices and branches in more than 20 countries throughout the African subcontinent.
Steps for Standard Bank learnership application
To apply for the Standard Bank Learnership 2023 application, here is what you need to do.
- Once you have registered with them, you can select a job after logging in.
- After selecting a job type, click on the apply now link.
- Fill in all the details about the job and complete the application with your personal, professional, and educational-related information.
- After filling up the application form, you will move to another page where you will need to answer some questions.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you can move on and complete the application.
You will be called for an interview and written examination if your application passes their test.
What are the application requirements?
If you want to apply for the Standard Bank Learnership application, you must fulfill the following requirements.
|South African citizenship|
|Aged between 18 and 30 years.|
|Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills|
|Be able to handle computers|
|Must not be recently employed|
Who is eligible?
Eligibility criteria for a Standard Bank Learnership application will involve the following;
|Eligibility Criteria for being the trainee|
|You must not be studying at any institution|
|Not registered with any other learnership|
|One must have passed matriculation|
|You must not have any criminal record for yourself|
|As an applicant, you must qualify for Maths and Accounts literacy|
Standard Bank Learnership application form
Standard Bank Learnership application form includes;
- Register with their site and complete your application.
- To complete the application, you must fill out the form with your personal, educational, and professional details. Close the application by pressing the submit tab.
- Post this step, you will be transferred to a site where you will have to give a test.
- In this test carefully go through and secure at least 60% marks.
- Once you move to apply, you will be contacted next for joining their competency-based tests followed by a face-to-face interview.
The benefits of joining this program will be the following:
- You will get paid, and your monetary benefit will help you.
- There will be an experience that you will gain from all of it that you can use for your job life.
- It could be that they might also make you permanent and thereby help you become a permanent member of their organization.
Here’s all that you have to know about the Standard Bank Learnership application. If there is something more you want to know, you must read more of the article.