The University has a free platform for prospective students to complete online applications. The minimum eligibility requirements for taking the entrance examination need to be met and for that, it’s essential students look through the list specifying their needs.
After you ensure you meet the eligibility criteria specified by the University, you can fill out the application and you would receive a student number or reference number. It does not imply you have gained admission, it just implies you are eligible to be evaluated.
If someone is taking up the Grade 12 examination again, their application would be processed under the current metrics.
If more than once the 12th exam is taken, one needs to submit all the results together.
UFS South Campus online application Requirements
You can either apply for a graduate program or a postgraduate program.
– An individual seeking admission must have an NSC or NCV L4 with admission to certificate or diploma studies.
– The AP score should not be above 24 if an applicant is seeking admission in graduate studies.
– You must have a minimum requirement of 3 (40%) either in your English Home Language or in English First additional language.
– If you have mathematics you need to pass Economic and Management science through the commerce route.
– You would need to produce prerequisite qualification certificates, updated and completed academic transcripts, 11th-grade certificate, and 12th-grade certificate with school stamp as soon as it is done.
– National Senior Certificate (NSC) if matriculation degree is already completed.
– Your ID if you’re a national student and your passport ID if you’re an international student.
UFS south campus online application 2023?
- To apply, you must keep these few things handy with yourself.
– An active email ID and a valid cell phone number.
– Scanned copies of the identity documents and passport (in case of foreign students).
– Grade 11 final certificates and marks cards.
– Conduct certificate and the most recent academic transcript are to be submitted.
- You have to visit the University of Free State website i.e. apply.ufs.ac.za
- If you are a new applicant, you need to click on the new application tab, or you can also browse for your saved application and open it.
- Fill in the details by following the given instructions.
- Add documents relevant to your field.
- Submit the completed application by clicking on the Submit tab.
The opening date for UFS online application 2023 is (to be updated soon) and the closing dates are as given below.
– September is the closing date for University Access Program (UAP).
– For radiation sciences, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dietetics, biokinetics, and MBChB.
– For quantity surveying, construction management, and nursing.
– For International undergrad applications.
– For fine arts.
– For geology, forensic science, social work, music, and community development.
– For South Campus and sub-regions.
UFS south campus online application 2023 pdf
The University of Free State South Campus Online application 2023 details are available in the PDF file being connected here in this segment.
It covers all aspects of admission requirements including fee structure, eligibility requirements, admission procedures, and rules related to admission.