It is quite easy to use the services of the Union Bank, known to be one of the best Asian banks. You can apply for different types of loans from the Union Bank. In the age of digitization, the Union Bank offers different kinds of loans like personal loans, home loans, and even auto loans. With them, you can also take up a quick loan. A quick loan is sanctioned to an individual when they apply against the unique code sent to them via SMS or mail.
Quick loans are available to all the customers who hold a savings account with them. Through quick loans, you can get your loans within 60 seconds into your accounts.
Being one of the best digital banks in the world, you can get your loans quickly. These loans can be used for different purposes including the following;
- Buying dream gadgets
- Paying bills
- Purchasing home appliances
If you need cash below a minute, you must apply for quick loans but to get them you must fulfill certain application requirements and eligibility.
Union Bank Quick Loan Application in Philippines
To apply for a quick loan, you must have an online account with their website or app.
- Add your Loan Account number and one-time password. Login to your account and then choose the loan you would want to take.
- Add your bank loan quick invite code to start the loan application process
- After signing in enter your employment, personal, and loan-related details.
- Include your identification details and then submit the application form.
Also Read: How to Apply for SSS Loan Online?
Union bank quick loan invite code
The invite code comes to only pre-existing customers who pre-qualify for the loan.
- They can also know through the app if there is an invite code assigned to them.
- You can get a Bank Quick loan invite code only through SMS or email.
What are the Application Requirements?
The application requirements of the Union Bank are;
- The loans are issued only to employed individuals with a steady income history.
- They must be permanent citizens of the Philippines.
- If you own a business, it should successfully run for 2 years before you apply for the loan.
Who is Eligible for a Quick Loan?
The eligibility for Quick Loan will involve the following;
- Being in the age group of 18-65 years.
- Having particular government-approved photo identification is essential.
Also Read: How to apply for Civil Service Exam in Phillipines?
How to check Union bank quick loan application status?
As an ideal customer can receive loan approval within 60 seconds with the loan amount reflected in your bank account in 24 hours there will be no need to check for the application status. Sometimes, the loan can reflect in the account as early as a minute within approval. You can check your Union Bank loan application status by logging into your Union Bank app or going into your online account.
- After logging into your account, you must click on the Application Status app.
- You can see your application status directly here.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Union bank quick loan interest rate?
The Quick Loan interest rate is 4% every month with the minimum loan amount being 1000 PHP and the maximum loan amount being 250 000 PHP.
How long does application process takes?
The payment terms are for 1-15 months and the approval time is 24 hours with a perfect customer having the eligibility to get the loan in 60 seconds.
What is the official Website of Union bank Philippines?
The official Union Bank of Philippines website is https://www.unionbankph.com/loans/. Besides their website, they also have an app for their customers. You can use their app as well as their website equally.
If you have received an SMS or a mail for the quick loan, you must read this article about it first before proceeding further. It covers requirements and also eligibility for the application along with their interest rates and other miscellaneous details.