Waffle House is an iconic chain of eateries in the United States and is currently considered an institution in itself. The eateries are present in almost 1700+ locations in almost 25 states of America.
What contributes to Waffle House’s success are a few assumptions among which are their food quality, the firm’s founder’s efficiency, and also their elite task force. Those in the hospitality industry often put a lot of effort to go through their interviews to be a part of Waffle House.
Selling and making waffles is just not what makes this whole business but it is their ability to sell with a name that leaves an impression every time someone eats at their place.
Applying for their Waffle House jobs is not difficult as every job is available online nowadays. All you have to do is open their website and find out a job at your convenience and then send in your applications for it. An interview follows post the application if yours get selected and then those who qualify are intimated on the same.
Steps for Waffle House Job Application
Visit https://www.wafflehouse.com/careers/ to start the application process for Waffle House jobs.
- If you are interested in joining their team, choose from the Management or Hourly options.
- For the Management application, you will have to fill up the following application. Add your first and last name, social security number, and also your state of preference.
- Once filled click on the Submit button.
If you want to fill in hourly positions, you will have to click on the other link.
- Choose a storage unit or city or state name.
- Scroll down to find the available options in the store or city and then click on the Select tab to start the application process. Add your name, last 4 digits of the social security number, birth date, and gender.
- Include information about your ethnicity, phone, email, and complete address in the given space.
- Include all the information present in the next screenshot and then click on the Next tab.
- Post this phase, complete the review of your application and press the Finish button to move ahead with your application.
Also Read: How to Apply for Food Lion Job?
Waffle House Job Application Requirements
The application requirements for the Waffle House application are;
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 16 years of age for normal jobs, and for management jobs; one must be at least 21 years old.
- The stores are open 24 hours a day and people can apply for different shifts and should be ready to take up their jobs seriously.
- You must be a US citizen if you want to apply here, a permanent resident, or at least possess valid credentials and details about your whereabouts.
Who is Eligible?
You are eligible if you fulfill the following conditions for meeting the Waffle House application requirements.
- An SSN needs to be entered and reconfirmed again.
- You would also need a valid email address and phone number for the Waffle House application.
- A valid mailing address is a necessity as future communications might be carried out at the address you provide to them.
Salaries are as per the normal rates at Waffle House. People get paid somewhere from $12.47 per hour for the cook to the server who gets paid $13.30 every hour.
waffle house job Benefits
There are several benefits of working with Waffle House and some of them are;
- You can obtain (401k) benefits and insurance benefits.
- Health benefits including dental and even optical health benefits are given to all employees.
- Paid offs are one of the most advantageous benefits of a job with them.
- Free food and drinks are given to all the employees.
- Competitive salary structures are also a norm in their jobs.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Waffle House hiring?
It has different hiring positions open in separate locations of Waffle House at different times. For posts you are interested in, you must keep a tab on their online website always.
How much does Waffle House employees make?
An employee can make somewhere from $12 per hour to $20 doe normal job positions.
Does Waffle House hire at 15?
No, Waffle does not hire 15-year-olds. The standard age range is 16 years old and above.
Is Waffle House a good place to work?
Yes, you can work at Waffle House as it is a good place for you to work at.
Here’s all about the Waffle House jobs and their application process. If you wish to apply, you must go through the application process.