Do you love fashion? Do you love working at a place where you can be surrounded by great outfits? If yes, then working at a clothing company seems to be a very befitting option for you. You might be thinking how it feels like to work for a reputed clothing brand. What could be the possible jobs which you can work while being surrounded by different types of trendy outfits and clothing?
This article is about one such opportunity. Your dream of working for a clothing company is going to be a reality. Who knows a few months from now you might be an employee of American Eagle Outfitters?
What is American Eagle?
American Eagle, or American Eagle Outfitters, is an American clothing brand founded in 1977. With an employee base of 37,000 as of January 2021, its parent organization is Retail Ventures. Talking about the application, it refers to the application for a job in a clothing company for various positions.
How To Apply For American Eagle Job Application?
- The best and most convenient way to apply for a job at AE is to visit its official site. From there you can apply for a job of your choice based on the position and location.
- Next, search the job that you would like to do. And tap on the search button.
- Click on any one of the results.
- Then, you can follow the proper procedure and submit the required details and confirm your application.
Also, read How to apply for American Eagle Credit card?
The requirements generally depend upon the job you are applying for. For corporate careers. However, the most common requirements that you must fulfill as an American Eagle employee regardless of your position are:
- Your undying love for fashion.
- A helpful nature. Ask yourself do you love helping people look good in what they wear.
- You must be able to work in a fast environment.
- You should be compatible with the values of the American eagle.
If you are applying for sales associate, then you are required to have previous retail experience, more preferably in a fashion-oriented place. If you are applying for a stock associate, you must be in good shape and healthy. This is because of the physical nature of the work. To work as a manager in AE, you should have a diploma or a Bachelor’s degree.
Along with that, it is required that you have previous retail management experience as well.
Also, don’t forget the age requirement, especially for jobs in stores. You should be at least 16 years during the time of application. But, to be on the safe side, you should apply when you turn 18.
As long as you are at least 16 years old, you can work for American Eagle. For job-specific eligibility criteria, you can check for the job opening of your preference on its official site.
How To Check American Eagle Application Status?
Most of the time, interviewers decide on the spot, just after the final interviews. However, if that’s not the case with you then there are two ways to know the status of your AE job application. Either you can call the concerned individual to know the status or you can simply visit the store.
What is the Process?
The application process for American Eagle is pretty much like every other application procedure.
- Visit the official site of American Eagle jobs and search for the job you are interested in.
- Click on the job you like. Apply for the job.
- Fill in your e-mail address and complete the New User Registration.
- After that upload your CV and other professional details.
- Then, submit your info.
- In the next section, answer some more questions. These questions are general and job-specific.
- Finally, attach some files that you have been asked for along with the scanned copy of your signature. There you go. Your application has been successfully submitted.
How much does American Eagle pay per hour?
Ans. It depends on the nature of work you are involved in. A stocking associate gets paid an average sum of $23.86/hour. On the other hand, a store manager’s pay is $23.29 per hour. A sales associate earns $10.23 per hour. Sales leader earns $14.27/hour.
How old do you have to be to work at American Eagle?
Ans. You should be at least 16 years old at the time of application. However, to be on the safe side, apply when you turn 18.