Lowe’s is a Fortune 500 company and is into selling products meant to improvise homes. Lowe’s brings home the second-largest hardware chains back in the US and the world. There is a lot of job opportunity available with the store and one must apply to get it. Most importantly, there are 2200 Lowe’s stores across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Following the pandemic, Lowe’s increased the hourly wage of every full-timer, part-timer and seasonal worker by $2.
How to find Lowes job application near me?
The Lowes job application near you is possible in a store of theirs available near you. They ideally don’t have a printable form option. If you want to fill their application, you will have to visit the nearest office and that is the only way.
How to apply for a job Application at Lowes?
There are several job opportunities at Lowe’s all the time and once you have decided which job position suits you best, go ahead and register with the Lowe’s to fill in the application form for the jobs when applying for them.
Lowes jobs are one of the most sought after and to to find out a job suitable for you at Lowe’s you can browse through the given steps.
- Once you visit the Lowes website career page, you must choose from the type of jobs available to start the application process.
- After you have chosen the role, you will need to move to the job you want to apply for.
- When we apply for a job, it means we will need to click on the job tab. Once we read all the details, scroll down and click on the Apply tab.
- Register yourself first if you are not already registered and then log in to start the application process.
- Add all the personal details, education qualifications, prior experiences if any, and also fill other details that you need to add to complete the application form.
- Include all your documents together in the provided space and also add your address details before you submit the Lowes application form for that particular position.
You can join their talent community by visiting talent.lowes.com/us/en
- Click on the join team tab and then fill out the necessary details.
- You will have to enter the following-
- First name
- Last name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Check on all the areas you are interested in, from the available checkboxes.
- Click on the Join our Community link to browse through all the jobs.
How old do you have to be to work at Lowes?
You will have to be 18 years or older to work with Lowe’s.
What are some Job Positions at Lowes?
Some of the favorite job positions at the Lowe’s is built around their Contact centres, Finance, HR, Marketing, Merchandising, Stores, Supply Chain, IT/IT technology.
Apart from these, you can also apply to a lot of other options like jobs at their warehouses and storekeeper. Lowe’s can also be a wonderful opportunity for security guard positions as well as front desk managerial jobs, even receiver, stocker, and merchandising service associates.
Benefits of Working for Lowes
There is a wide range of lovely benefits that come up while working for Lowe’s apart from the salary.
- You can enjoy dental, health, vision, life, and disability insurances.
- Paid time offs for vacations, sickness, volunteering jobs, vacations.
- Health saving & Flexible spending accounts.
- A retirement plan with an employee match option.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Education support programs
- Employee Assistance programs
- Adoption assistance
- Lowe’s Associate discount on products.
What Is Lowe’s Starting Pay?
There is a gradation of salaries for each work and Lowe’s employees earn almost $25K annually on average. They have full-time, part-time, and hourly jobs. Hourly a person can earn $15. The highest-paid post is the Director of Merchandising which gives an annual pay of $134000, and the lowest paying job is that of a cashier at $18000 annual income.
Download application online pdf
You can visit the Lowes job application online to download the PDF of the completed online application form or you can download the application form, fill it up and drop it at the Lowe’s store near you directly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it too hard to get a job with the Lowes stores?
Every year they supposedly receive lakh application forms and they employ somewhere less than 20000 in the process. Thus, to be in these 20000, you really have to be worth the job.
How long will a Lowes job application process take?
The Lowes job application process can take almost two weeks for non-corporate jobs and three to four to six weeks for corporate and management positions.
Do they do a drug test for all employees?
Yes, they do a drug test for all employees who take up their permanent positions. Usually, it is done after they have selected the interview rounds.
Lowes jobs can provide you with the much needed career break if retail is your cup of tea. Those who are interested will need to understand that the easiest way to apply for the jobs is to go online and create an account with them. Job openings available at their stores would just be for that store and will not cover other stores. That way, you can never know what is available in other sites and if you are fine to relocate, you can try better positions.