Outdoor product shopping and Cabela’s goes hand in hand and with Cabela’s credit card, your credit process becomes easier. You can shop for any outdoor sports items with them at any of their stores. Believe it or not, they also have a credit card and if you want to obtain Cabela’s card, you must apply for it online.
Cabela’s MasterCard helps you pick points and also sends rewards your way. Whether you want to shop for guns, arrows, spears, swimming gear, or archery items, you can always walk into their sprawling shops and even go online if you are not near one of their stores.
Whenever you plan to apply for Cabela’s MasterCard, you must follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps for Cabela’s credit card application
Go online and click here to start your Cabela’s online application process.
Step 1: Once you are in the link i.ei https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/cabelas/, press the Apply Now tab.
Step 2: Scroll down a bit and you will reach the application form. The first part of the application is about personal information. Add yours to it like your name, birth date, social security number, and also your US citizenship status.
Step 3: Scroll down to the next section to add your contact information. Add your complete residential address in this section including all details like street number & name, ZIP code, city, state, phone number, and email address.
Step 4: Include your financial information like your current employment status, total income annually, and also your monthly mortgages. Add your bank details and also other small information.
Step 5: Next, read the additional information segment and tap on the checkbox. Further, click on the Continue tab to submit the application form. You must read the five additional acknowledgments to submit your application.
What are the application requirements?
You must at least meet the below requirements to apply for Cabela’s credit card.
- You need to have an annual income. Your annual income will be one criterion on which your credit scores will be determined.
- The applicant must mention their SSN in the application form and must therefore have one.
- Your credit score cannot be less than their requirements and it needs to be at least 700.
Who is eligible for Cabela’s credit card?
Eligibility criteria include the below-mentioned criteria.
- The person must be 18 years old or above to get a Cabela’s credit card.
- Everyone applying for a credit card must have a US address and also it should not be a PO Box number but a complete address with street and other details.
- As an applicant, you must let them know if you own your house or live on rent or lease.
PROS & CONS
Different advantages and disadvantages of owning a credit card include the following;
- You can expect an initial bonus of up to $50 upon signing up with them.
- Earn $20 as Club points and an extra $10 as points after purchasing from Cabela’s within 30 days from account approval.
- The cashback is a standard 2% with them and 1% when using the credit card with others.
- You need not pay an annual fee
- The foreign transaction fee is 0 for credit card users.
- Purchase APR is low for purchases made with Cabela’s credit card.
- You do not have an introductory financing rate with them.
- A high regular APR is a potentiality you cannot avoid when this credit card is in your pocket.
How hard is it to get approved for a Cabela's credit card?
Having a credit score of 700 may not be feasible for all. But if you can improve your credit scores and can have this credit card in your pocket, you can further improve your credit scores by regularly paying up for it. The credit card scores are reported to all three major credit card bureaus.
Can you use Cabelas credit card anywhere?
Yes, the card can be used anywhere as it is a MasterCard. Wherever a MasterCard is accepted, you can use this card of yours.
Applying for Cabela’s credit card is the same as any other credit card. You can apply online as the application can be done from anywhere, anytime. You can also apply offline by visiting one of their physical stores. If you fulfill the credit card scores, you can surely apply for it. Based on your credit scores, annual income, and also your loan habits, your credit limit will be set for you. Read all of the information before moving off to the application process.