Clicks is a retail organization that deals with healthcare and beauty products. For those who are in love with an electrifying work environment and is a South African citizen, you must have a look at their jobs. Each of their jobs will bring you face-to-face with the best available resources in South Africa.
But applicants will need to apply for their jobs and once chosen they need to be open for verification and background checks. If you wish to find out more read this entire article for a better perspective on the application procedure.
Who is Eligible for Clicks Online Application?
You are eligible for Clicks online application if you fulfill the below criteria.
- You should be in-tune with retail working hours that can stretch to public holidays and weekends.
- Employee verification checks can be run by them on you and are not just restricted to criminal or credit checks. Instead, there can be many other checks that can be done once your candidature is confirmed.
What are application requirements?
To work at a Clicks store you will need the following identity details.
- You must have a South African ID card.
- Show your minimum grade qualification (Grade 12) by submitting a copy of your results.
- You must be ready for credit checks if you want to apply for their jobs.
- Add your CV if you wish to get job calls from them.
How to Apply for Clicks online Job application in South Africa?
To apply for Clicks online job application, you must follow the below steps.
- If you want to apply for a job with Clicks, you must follow the given link: Clicks Online Jobs.
- Press on any Clicks job that suits you and read about the job carefully before making a move to go ahead with it. They have a position summary, introduction, job description, and minimum requirements section. Click on the Clicks job Apply tab to move ahead with the Clicks job application process.
- You can either login or sign up for the Clicks jobs and then fill in the application. To sign up, you must add the following information.
- Include your personal details that include your gender, first and last name, ethnicity, disability status, citizenship details, birth date and present home locations.
- Include your email address, mobile number, preferred job title, current salary and desired salary details. You must also let them know if you are willing to relocate.
- Include your preferred introduction and also choose your CV file.
Click on the Submit tab to complete the registration and then click on the Activation mail. Once done, you can move ahead and save the application form. Shortlisted candidates will need to consent for verification of their experience, qualification, and criminal and credit records.
There are a lot of job benefits that come with their work and the Clicks job benefit includes;
- Free tea and coffee with lunch for all employees who work for them.
- The cafeteria is completely affordable for Clicks jobs employees.
- They also have paid sick leaves, holidays, and life insurance facilities for their employees.
- A company pension plan and company store discount is also available for all.
- You can get reimbursements for any education and training you take during this period.
- They welcome employees in casual dress and have a friendly atmosphere.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Clicks hiring?
Whenever there is an open vacancy, Clicks will go ahead and post their requirements. If you want to find out more about their jobs, you must regularly refer to their advertisements. Those who wish to have their jobs can go ahead and apply for them.
How much do Clicks employees earn?
Their average salary range is from R2901 to R6264 every month and the Clicks employees can earn even more if they work with them for longer periods. Additionally, each employee is also offered a set of benefits for working at Clicks.
Clicks stores are one of the best health and beauty stops for people. If you want to apply for their jobs, you can go ahead and fill out their applications for getting ahead with their jobs. For those of you who are not much aware of their jobs, you can find out more from this segment about their requirements and eligibility condition fulfillment.