Panera Breads values their employees over everything and with them; you can have the best experiences of life. Panera Bread is a restaurant chain that is present in 1950+ locations across different states of America.
A great work environment, growth metrics, and a friendly atmosphere make you meet your goals every day. Several job positions will be available from one time to another and if you are interested in working with them find out more about the Panera bread job application process from this article.
It offers some of the best benefits and their jobs have garnered some very good reviews on different job platforms. Currently, there are 9208 active jobs to choose from and if you know your niche, then all you have to do is swipe search for an available position in your area.
Panera Bread job application Online Process
To apply for the Panera bread job application you can either use the conventional process of online application or go through their jobs using their current chat help. Alternatively, some of you can even take up an application form from their stores but in this case, you will need to fill it up before returning it to their stores.
- Visit the website career page through the link given above.
- Choose from the five different opportunities that appear for the job.
- Team member jobs
- Restaurant Manager positions
- Support center openings
- Bakery opportunities
- FDF positions
- Once you find the job opportunity you wish to apply for, you need to click on the job role.
- After reading through the application requirements, job descriptions, and other essential information, click on the Apply Now tab to start the application.
- Include your personal information in the given spaces to start with the application. Add your contact information, general questions, schedule, and employment, and finally review it to complete the application.
In the personal information segment add your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, and then upload your resume.
Once done click on the Submit tab and wait for their call for an interview. They also have a new hire or already applied segment that you can click easily for more information.
What are the Panera Bread Job Application Requirements?
Application requirements for Panera bread jobs include the following;
- Panera jobs for newcomers do not have many educational and previous work experience requirements. But for positions that require experience and expertise, they might ask for some job experience.
- In your resume fill all the essential information about yourself and also your achievements and special mentions.
- You must include a permanent address, an email, and a phone number in the given spaces.
- Add your state’s or country’s government-issued ID card and their details.
Also read: Sonic Job Application Guide – Know Salary, Requirements & More
Who is Eligible?
You will be counted as an eligible candidate if you can fulfill the following;
- You are 18 years old and above, and some of their jobs will also allow 16-year-old youngsters to be a part.
- Some jobs need good leadership skills while others require strong teamwork potential.
- People with a criminal background or history will not be able to apply.
- One needs to be fit enough to lift weights and to stand during their job hours in some specific job positions.
Panera Bread Job Benefits
Panera endows its workers with a lot of benefits and some of them are;
- Health, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance provisions for all their colleagues and staff.
- Pension facilities with 401 (k) as per the company’s policies are provisioned.
- Full-time associates can go on vacations and also take paid time off from the organization.
- Employees can avail of free meals during shifts at Panera Bread centers.
- Additionally, you can get deals with other retailers and services.
- Hourly associates can have tips and the wages are competitive pays for permanent full-time as well as part-time workers.
Is it hard to work at Panera Bread?
They are quite friendly and well disposed towards candidates going for jobs with them. Panera Bread hires candidates who meet the eligibility and requirements for the jobs at hand.
What age does Panera Bread start hiring?
The standard age of hiring is 18 years old however, even 16-year-olds can apply for their jobs given they have a permit to work.
How to check Panera bread job application status?
You can create an online account with them and to check their application status you will have to log in to their online portal.
Additionally, you can also call the hiring manager to find out more about your job.
If you want to apply for a Panera Bread job, go ahead and start the application process. To make your understanding of the application easier, you can refer to this blog article.