Retail jobs are one of the best places to be for those who are in this business for long. Newcomers who wish to learn and grow with customers can also benefit from retail jobs. There are many retail shop stores around that provide regular jobs including Circle K. Circle K, a retail gas station outlet have more than 3000 outlets at domestic locations. They also has 10, 000 total retail outlets around the globe.
Finding jobs with them won’t be difficult if you have the right skill sets and the right attitude.
Read about their jobs from the article below and start your application immediately after.
Who is Eligible for Circle K Job?
Jobs vary within the retail and not everyone is hired to do the same task. Thus, every job is provided with a set of eligibility criteria. Out of which the most common ones include the following;
- Each candidate who wishes to join Circle K will have to be 18 years old or above.
- They must have valid work permits or must be citizens or permanent residents of that particular country where they wish to get hired.
- Most of them will undergo a background check to which they should willingly agree.
Job Positions & Salary
There are several job positions available for them and each job position has a different salary range. Salaries also differ based on prior experience, job role, educational qualifications and the country where the position is available.
The managerial positions can pay you almost $10 per hour as a lead customer service representative. Assistant managers can earn anywhere from $11 to $12 per hour. Associates can get anywhere between $9.14 per hour and HVAC technicians will get $22.42 every hour.
What are Application Requirements?
The application requirements for the Circle K jobs will include fulfilling these conditions.
- Provide your education and prior experience details if any.
- Include your address, a valid email ID and also a working phone number.
- Different franchises and different countries might put forth different application requirements that you must clarify with them.
- Your job might demand certain effective skills like standing long hours, lifting weights and operating the computer. These skills need to be learned by the applicants before applying. Irregular and long shifts during nights and other such provisions give it a twist and turn; most people need to take up.
How to apply for Circle K job application?
To apply for Circle K jobs, click on the link given here.
- Choose the job you want from the list available.
- Fill in the Circle K job application form and add your resume. Include your first and last name, email address, phone number, area of interest, skills with details about your city, state and country.
- Include your checkpoints and then click on the Submit tab to complete the application.
- Once you submit the Circle K job application, all you have to do is to wait for them to get back.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does Circle K hire at 14?
No job in Circle K starts for a 14-year-old. All their jobs hire people who are 18-years-old and above.
How often does Circle K Employees get paid?
Like every company they have a time frame around which they pay their employees. Most employees will get paid either biweekly or every other week or on a Thursday.
Do Circle K do background checks?
Yes, Circle K will run background checks for sure. But they check for felonies, misdemeanors and theft records from the past seven years. If you were an offender before this time frame, you can still get the job.
They will do a background check for the following;
- Employment history
- Criminal activities
- Address and name verification
- Credit scores
- Driver’s license details
- Reason for leaving your job
- Educational details
Is Circle K a good place to work?
The overall Circle K rating is 4.3 and in the skill development area, it is 4.7. Job security scores low and stands at 3.3. Thus, it is not a bad idea to work here but you need to be on your heels every time to ensure you are not sacked out easily.
Is Circle K hiring?
There’s always a high chance to find out a job opening with them. There are either new stores or some old vacancies popping up everytime. Thus, they are mostly always in the hiring mode. Just check if your locality has a job announcement.
Whenever there is an opening, they will put out the job descriptions and also details around the benefit you’d gain from it. If you want to apply for a job with them, read thoroughly through their profiles and then find out more about the eligibility criteria as well as the application requirements. Include all the details and ensure that you fill up the application form. Once done, all you have to do is, wait for their call until they find your profile only to call you for an interview.