The Game account will allow withdrawals from the credit amount that is available for an individual. With the Game account available, you can get a credit of R50, 000 which you can retrieve from over 2600 stores. You can also take cards for other friends and family members. There are several ways to make the Game account payments.
However, there are no welcome vouchers available for those who want a Game account. You will pay repayments from the 24th month which means you will incur more interest. But, those banks that have a 6th-month repayment plan, have lesser interest amounts on their head.
As the Game store is backed by RCS, they can allow access to 20,000 stores across South Africa. It means you can access different stores and go cashless when shopping. The first step would be sending out an application for the card.
Who is Eligible Game Account Application?
Eligible Game Account application will need to fulfill the following criteria.
- Those who wish to apply for a Game account must at least be 18-years-old to get through their application process.
- There must be a valid RSA ID book or a Driver’s License in the name of the ones applying for it.
- They must have a valid income with 3 months’ payslips or bank statements during their application.
What are Application requirements?
The application requirement will include valid employment that pays R2000 or more in a month. Monthly statements must be sent every month and thus your income will be verified.
How to apply for Game account application online?
To apply for the Game account application online, here is what you need to do to take the proper steps.
- Apply for the Game account application by clicking on the link given here.
- Next, enter your RSA ID number, initial and surname, mobile number, email address, and monthly income with and without deductions.
- Get the terms and conditions by checking the box.
- Once done, submit the Game account application form online.
Benefits of the Game Account application will include adding the following details.
- They have flexible repayment options that have affordable monthly installment facilities.
- The repayment options will span around 24 to 36 months.
- You will receive R400 as a voucher when opening an account.
- There will be 20% off on delivery fees and extended warranties.
- Card purchases will include completely free SMS notifications.
- It will give access to exclusive deals and offers and they allow credit grants up R20, 000.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
At which shops can I use my Game card?
You can use your Game card at almost 26000 stores all over and is feasibly present in stores that come with the RCS sign. The stores that can accept your Game card include Game, Dion Wired, Makro, Builders, Queenspark, Tekkie Town, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Green Cross, Carvela, Cotton On, Typo, Factorie and many other such places.
Can I use Game card at Makro?
Yes, you can use your Game cards at Makro for purchasing gifts and other items. The Game card can be used at many places other than Makro. For the full list, refer to the details here.
Can I use my Game card at Pick n Pay?
You can shop for the Games card from Pick n Pay and use the RCS card for shopping for your items and gifts.
The Game card is a wonderful addition to your wallet if you are planning to go on a shopping spree in South Africa. For those who love to use one card everywhere, this could be the most awesome choice. The Game card allows your rewards and bonuses on many different shopping aspects.