The Landbank is a bank which is run by the Philippines government whose primary focus is farmers and fishers and helps them have plenty of different services. The Landbank is a universal bank and is also considered a “specialized government bank.” One can also apply and open an account online and this is known as the land bank online application.
How to fill up a land bank online application to open an account?
If you wish to open an account on the land bank and that too online then follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of the land bank.
- Tap on the option which says “apply now”
- Click on one option from the three that are here
- Then tick the box and give your confirmation to it after you have read all the details
- Tap on “Proceed with the application”
- Select the account type you wish for
- Then select the product
- Followed by the product type
- Give your mobile number, name, and email address
- Tap on confirmation that you are not a robot and proceed
- Next, fill in all the personal information’s that they ask for and tap on next
- Further, continue filling in all the details that they ask for and finally submit
- As you submit, you will get a unique id
- As you get the unique id that means your application is successfully submitted
What are the application requirements for opening a Landbank online Account?
The following documents that you will require opening a bank account at the land bank are:-
- Postal ID
- SSS ID
- Driver’s License,
- School ID,
- TIN ID,
- Phil Health ID,
- Senior Citizens Card
- GSIS ID etc
How to check ‘Landbank online application open account’ Status?
You can check your status with application id by contacting on any of these:-
- Customer Care Hotline
- (+632) 8-405-7000
- PLDT Domestic Toll-Free
- Email Address
- [email protected]
- Or chat with them through the chatbox.
Can I Open a Landbank Account without Going to the Bank?
Yes, you can open a land bank account without even going to the bank. This can be done online and to do so you need to follow the steps mentioned above.