What is Assurance wireless Application?
Low-income individuals can seek free mobile phones, internet data packs, ample talk time, and messaging service facilities to keep in touch with the world. The Federal government uses the services of Assurancewireless.com, a provider of help to the low-income people of America.
Without phones, nothing is possible today. It helps you to keep in touch just not with your friends but also with your work, hospital, assistance services, and emergency units.
To make connections, apply by placing an assurancewireless.com application ahead. Before making the application, check if you fit their eligibility criteria. To avoid fraudulent practices from acquiring these phone connections, every individual applying for them must submit ample proof to give way to satisfactory reviewing processes of your application.
How to get assurancewireless.com application form?
Click on the link here to download the online printable application form that you can fill up.
- The Assurance wireless application form will be available online.
- You can also reach out to your local representative along with eligibility proof.
- Call Customer Care at 1-888-898-4888 and they will help you fill out a form.
Ideally, you can’t download the Assurance application form for requesting a new connection from anywhere.
With them, you can get 500 MB of free data, 350 voice minutes, and unlimited free text facilities for every individual.
How to apply for Assurance Wireless application online?
The online application form is available on the Assurance Wireless site. You just need to visit the assurancewireless.com website. On the Homepage, you will find the “Apply now” link. Tap on it or enter your zip code in the given box to check its availability in your area. Now follow the below-given steps to complete the application process.
For the assurancewireless.com application, fill in the following details within the application form before placing it up.
- You must create an account for yourself in the online portal.
- Add personal information in the given fields like name, home address, and mailing address.
- You can also fill out the online form and submit it online. An online form is a complete form where in addition to the above details, you will need to submit your income proof or program participation proof.
If you opt for a printout form you must either send the downloaded form to Assurance Wireless, PO Box 1008, Parsippany, NJ 07054-9794 or fax it to 1-877-732-3018. In this case, the complete application form will be sent back to you which you have to fill out and send back.
Who is Eligible for the Program?
Eligibility for the Assurance Wireless program includes fulfilling the following conditions;
- You must at least be above 18 years of age to apply for the program.
- To apply, you must be a citizen or a permanent resident of the particular state where you apply.
- The last four digits of your SSN (social security number) must be added to the application form.
- The address of your apartment including the apartment or house number needs to go in.
What documents are Required?
Document requirements for the Assurance Wireless application include the following;
- You will have to provide a photocopy of your Benefit ID card.
- Include a qualifying agency letter
- The general aid federal letter
- If you are divorced then add your divorce papers or include your child support documents if there are any that you currently have from the state.
- Benefits that you have received for our most recent year as well as your previous year.
- Veterans must add the veteran benefit details
- Include your retirement and pension details along with the application
- Pay stubs as well as your social security benefits must go in.
- Add your statement for the income you receive from a job
- File your Federal and state income return.
How to check Assurance Wireless application status?
To check the assurance wireless application status, go online and check it.
- Click on the given link and login to check the application status.
- Add your 6-10 digit account application number used for locating and identifying your account.
- Include your home zip code
- Click on the check application status tab to find out more about the processes given below.
|Check the date when you submitted your application by logging into your application status|
|Find out whether the approval was sent or not|
|When was your phone shipped and find out more about it?|
How to do Assurance Wireless application login?
To do the Assurance Wireless application login, you need to add your username and password. Click on the login tab to get into the account.
- To register a new account include the username, password, email address and phone number.
- Activate your account by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email address.
How do I transfer my Assurance Wireless phone to another?
The Assurance wireless phone is available only to individuals who take part in a qualifying government program. Even those who are eligible to earn but don’t can participate in the program.
Each individual or family can have only one phone from the government and the services cannot be transferred to anybody.
The only process is to cancel the services and to request it for another person which means your previous connection will be discontinued.
How do you unlock an Assurance Wireless phone?
Unlocking an Assurance wireless phone is possible in the following way.
- You did not report stealing the device.
- It has never been flagged by anyone as being not fit to be unlocked
- Your device is active for the past one full year
- You must have the phone only from Assurance Wireless
The unlocking process includes the following steps;
- Once they confirm your phone’s whereabouts, they will unlock the phone within two business days remotely.
- If the phone cannot be unlocked remotely, assurance will send you a message within 48 hours adding the instructions for unlocking the phone. They will also tell you the steps to unlock the device.
- In some older MSL (master subsidy lock) phones you can neither manually nor remotely unlock the phones. In this case, you will be given a code using which you will get acceptance and clearance from another carrier to work with another network.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long does it take to get approved for Assurance Wireless?
After raising the assurance wireless application, the request moves to them and from there it takes three business days to get approved for the phone.
How do I check status on Assurance Wireless Application?
Go online and add the application number, and zip code, and then press the application status tab to move to it. The status of Assurance Wireless can also be checked using the phone number 1-888-321-5880.
Which network does Assurance Wireless use?
It provides a broadband network through the T-Mobile network. They are operating under Sprint’s wireless services providing connectivity to low-income Americans along with Virgin and Boost.
Does Assurance Wireless have an app?
Assurance Wireless has an app in combination with Online Plus.
When not connected to the Wi-Fi, you can use Online Plus for your free monthly allotments.
Can Assurance Wireless phones be unlocked?
Yes, they can be unlocked by the Assurance Wireless officials and organization. Unlocking is possible remotely as well as manually.
The Assurance Wireless phone connectivity is a means that low-income individuals can use for keeping in touch with their worlds. There is a lot of essential information that you must know about the Assurance Wireless application and related processes. The application status, eligibility requirements and a lot of others must be known when going for the connection.