The Forbes 30 under 30 nominations is open. If you fall in any of the three categories (extremely talented young professionals, independent thinkers, and entrepreneurs working on a significant level for India), file the nominations for Forbes 30 under 30 lists.
Even if you are part of music, environment and climate and education applications for the Forbes 30 under 30 lists. One must be 30 years old.
Forbes 30 under 30 application Guide
To apply, you must follow the below process.
- Visit the official website to start the online application process.
- Scroll down and press the Submit nomination tab.
3. Once you click on the Start tab, you will have to answer few questions as given below.
4. Enter your first and last name clearly and then each time press the OK button.
5. Add the date of birth, nominee’s title to continue with the questions.
Further provide your company details, company website and then answer other questions and complete the application.
For the Forbes 30 under 30 program, you must fulfill the below requirements.
- An individual must be 29 years or younger as on 31st December.
- The nominee must have a business based in the US, Canada, Europe or Asia.
- There are several categories under which the business can be classified; it is one of the recognized categories.
Here’s a bit about how to apply and the requirements of the Forbes 30 under 30 lists. If you want to apply, then you must go through the basic details before putting forth the application.