Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) and a professional regulation commission (PRC) are given to a person who qualifies for the professional board examination. With it, they are permitted to continue in certain professions like teaching, dentistry, and even engineering. Generally, a PRC license is valid for three years and after every three years, you will need to renew it. The renewal process is possible through online1.prc.gov.ph renewal of license.
Steps for LERIS PRC Renewal Online Application
For applying you will need to first register with the LERIS site. Applying for the exam, registering with the site, and renewal of professional ID cards are done with the help of the LERIS PRC application process.
- Move to the PRC online account and file an application for a renewal appointment.
- Every three years, the renewal rescheduling is either on or before the birth month of the applicant and that happens every three years. It can also fall on the 10th month at the earliest.
- First, select the transaction tab and then press the Renewal tab.
- Select your profession, and PRC license number, and then press the Proceed button.
- Select a preferred date and regional office for a renewal application. Press the Proceed tab to ensure you are asking for the renewal process.
- Once the transaction summary appears, read through it and save the transaction.
- Select a payment mode and make the payment. Review your transaction and payment receipt, click on the terms and conditions, and then submit it.
- A payment confirmation will appear, print it out and also print your PRC ID Renewal application form. Sign in and when appearing for the interview, carry the payment receipt and the signed and printed payment receipt with you.
www.prc.gov.ph online application requirements
For LERIS PRC online application, one must fulfill these basic requirements.
- Transcript records for the exams appeared by the candidate.
- Filled and attested PRC examination application form
- Original birth certificates and NSO or PSA marriage certificates.
- NBI clearance certificate
How to do PRC online registration?
- The first step is the registration process for the site. For registration, visit the page listed here.
- Scroll down and accept the terms and conditions of the page. Click on the Agree tab to confirm the process and fill in an email ID and password. Complete the captcha and login to the page.
To register, you must add your name, gender, civil status and birth date. Complete the application process by adding all details to the form.
After completing the registration, you have to log in freshly to start the application process.
LERIS PRC Renewal Requirements for Online Registration
The PRC requirements for online registration include the following;
- Mobile number and an active email address
- A valid ID
- Educational and employment details of the concerned person
- Recent passport-size photographs (2 x 2).
The process to apply for PRC renewal online for new certificates or even renewals take you through a basic process. One must apply and fulfill all the terms and conditions for application and once done, you must submit it. When called, visit the center and give the interview. Once done, you will be notified about your results via mail or phone.