What is the NI Direct High Street voucher application?
The North Ireland Direct High Street voucher application is a direct scheme that provides everyone with the age of 18 or above in Northern Ireland with the independence to spend and apply for the card or voucher.
This North Ireland Direct High Street voucher allows the individuals or the applicants to get a card worth £100 that they can spend in their local high street. This card or voucher will be a pre-paid card and thus is in line with the term of free retail therapy for its applicants. The card will valid until 30 November 2021. After that, all cards will get expired.
How to Apply for Northern Ireland High Street Direct voucher Scheme?
To apply for the NI Direct High Street voucher Application Registration scheme you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of NI Direct.
- After this register online on their website. On registering you will get relevant information and a button to start the application process.
- You will be asked to provide information like your Name, DOB, Address, Gender, NI Number, disability (if any), Diving License, mobile phone number, and email address.
- After providing this information you can then click on submit.
- After this, you will receive an email asking you to verify. The application process will be accepted on completion of the email verification.
POST UPDATED:- Follow These Latest Steps given below to get a HIGH STREET Scheme Prepaid Card.
STEP1- Visit the Official website Link to apply Online.
STEP2- Now click on Green Button that says ‘Apply for Spend Local pre-paid card‘
STEP3- Now Enter your working email address and then re-enter in the next box. After that click on submit button.
STEP4- After clicking on submit button the link will be sent to your Email Address. So open your email and check the mail. If not found then check your email SPAM or JUNK folder also.
STEP5- Now click on the link that you have received in your email to continue filling up your application.
STEP6- Now Enter all the details that have been asked carefully. You will be asked to enter your National Insurance Number, Your NAME, ADDRESS, DOB, Driving Licence Number.
Make sure you enter the correct info because all the details provided by you will be verified by the authorities.
STEP7- After submitting all the details they will verify your information and deliver the card to your address.
The application requirements for the North Ireland Direct High Street voucher scheme are as follows:
- The applicants should be able to provide all the relevant documents mentioned above for application requirements.
The eligibility for the North Ireland Direct High Street voucher scheme is as follows:
- The applicant should be above the age of 18.
- The applicant should be a resident of Northern Ireland and therefore have their NI Number.
How to check Application Status?
To check the NI direct high street voucher Application Status you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of NI Direct by clicking on this link https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/.
- After this, you need to log in with your login credentials or mobile OTP to go to your NI direct high street voucher application.
- After that click on the tab that says “Application Status” to check your application status.
The major benefit is that it offers its users free retail therapy. The users get a prepaid card of £100 which they can use for high street shopping.
The scheme will be functional from 27th September and the last date is 25th October. You can also apply via Telephone. The telephonic registration will start from 11th October and the last date for it, is also 25th October.
POST UPDATED on 28th of September.
Note:- Since the online application & Registration process for this Voucher Scheme has not yet started, that’s why the complete online registration process has not yet been shared.We will update this post on the 27th of September. So stay connected to know the complete Registration Process.