The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), Tanzania invites applications for different courses they teach in their colleges and Universities. Undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and other course structures are available with them for interested students.
Education is highly competitive these days and for all of you who want to apply in a course in Tanzania, try for the State University of Zanzibar. Those who live in Zanzibar and those who don’t can all apply for their courses.
They have a lot of different courses for their art and science streams. You could check out and then start the application.
For those who want to find out more about the application process, you can read more about them here. Before applying all candidates must read the official advertisement to find out the application requirements and the eligibility for the courses.
Steps to apply for SUZA online application
To apply one must register with their online portal to begin their application process.
- First, begin by creating an account for yourself on www.suza.ac.tz, thus, click on the Register tab.
- Choose Online Admission from the bottom options and then type and then proceed by further entering the details.
- When you click on the student tab for sign up, you will move to the next segment. Add your registration number, email address, contact phone number, and password.
- Next, begin the application process by completing your review of the eligibility and move to the next step.
- Fill in your application requirements and also your login information.
- Pay your application fees and add the proof in the application form.
- Once done completely the rest of the information and then submit the application.
Also Read: CUHAS Online Application Guide
What are the SUZA online application Requirements?
The application requirements will include submitting the following;
- A verified government-approved ID card for Tanzanians and foreigners’ passport, and VISA details should suffice.
- You will need to submit address proof and a permanent address.
- Undergraduate students should submit their 10+2 results; similarly, other kinds of study should submit the results of the previous verifiable degree.
- You will need to fill in the amount for the application and for every application made from your end; you will have to pay separate charges.
- Guaranteed consent needs to come from a sponsor so that you can cover your fees for the duration of the course.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility of the applicants largely depends on the course they opted for but generally, you must fulfill these.
- You need to score as per the course’s demands and must have the requisite marks for admission.
- Those of you who wish to apply for the courses must stick to the age requirements for the course.
How to check SUZA online application status
Log in to your account with your username and password into your SUZA online portal. Click on the application status visible beside your form. If you have applied for multiple courses, you must be able to see the application status for all besides each form.
Also Read: Sensa online Application Guide
To be able to follow more on the SUZA online application, you must read the current blog for a better understanding of what needs to be done for it.